The email marketing that was sent first in 1978, yielded a 13 million dollars result in sales, and finally kicked off what has turned out to be one of the most exceptionally used channels for marketing till date. However, looking at its early beginnings, email is not as shiny as some of the new channels like social and messaging, yet it is a successful and effective way to build an owned audience that brings good results.
Email marketing is never dead; it is one of the few channels for marketing we can adopt to build a credible connection with the individuals that keep our businesses alive.
What is Email Marketing?
Email marketing is a profoundly advance system of a digital marketing strategy by sending emails to prospects customers. Solid email marketings convert prospects into clients as well as turning one-time buyers into loyal, raving fans. In other words, this guide is for those who are ready to embrace the value added to email marketing.
Effectiveness of email marketing
There are 3.8 billion email clients around the world, so in case you’re searching for an approach to arrive at your clients, email is the ideal spot to discover them. By and large, email creates $38 for each dollar spent, which is a 3,800% degree of profitability.
Stats that prove how successful email marketing can be:
- 66% of clients have purchased as a result of a direct message through email marketing.
- Just 20% of leads that are sent legitimately to sales are qualified, which means they should be sustained utilizing email and great content.
- When it comes to customer acquisition, email is 40X more powerful than Facebook and Twitter.
Nonetheless, the best motivation to adopt email marketing is that you own the channel.
Apart from compliance regulations, there is no external entity that can prove when, how, or why you are reaching out to your subscribers.
Except if you have the extra time, workforce, and funding to independently fabricate an individual connection with every single one of your prospects and customers, an email ought to be your best companion for marketing.
Here are the ways you can and should use email marketing:
Relationships building: Through personalized engagement, build connections.
Brand Awareness: Your business and services should be kept in mind for the moment when your prospects are ready to be engaged.
Promotion of Content: Use email marketing to share relevant blog content and also useful assets with your prospects.
Lead Generation: Your subscribers should be enticed in other for them to provide their personal information in return for an asset they find valuable.
Product Marketing: Your products and services should be promoted.
Nurturing Lead: Make your customers feel delighted with content that can enable them to succeed in their goals.
Importance of Email Marketing
- Email marketing is no one communication channel. At least 99% of consumers check their email daily, and it can’t be compared to any other communication channel.
- You are the owner of your list. Your account, along with all your fans and posts could be suspended or deleted on any social media platform, at any time, for any reason, without notice. However, you own your email list, and no one can remove those leads away from you.
- Email marketing converts better. Individuals who purchase items advertised through email spend 138% more than the individuals who don’t get email offers. Email marketing has an ROI of 4400%. That is tremendous! What’s more, if you are thinking about whether online life changes over shockingly better, reconsider: the standard request estimation of email marketing is in any event, multiple times higher than that of web-based life.
Email marketing has been around perpetually and for a reasonable justification. It’s the most direct and viable method for connecting with your leads, nurturing them, and transforming them into clients, reliably winning all other advertising channels.