A beverage dispenser is a professional and industrial device for preparing various drinks, which has found its application in bars, restaurants.
- ● carbonated drinks;
- ● alcoholic drinks;
- ● non-carbonated;
- ● hot;
- ● cold.
Beverage dispensers are recommended for sweet water and juices, milkshakes, beer, hot chocolate and more. All models are made of high-strength materials, where the manufacturer uses food-grade polycarbonate as the basis. Therefore, the equipment may come into contact with various foodstuffs.
- ● If the dispenser is used for hot drinks, then the flask should have thicker walls to handle the high temperatures. Therefore, most manufacturers additionally equip the bowls with special reinforcing edges.
- ● A beverage dispenser with a tap must necessarily have a sealed design. An important condition is the presence of a tight-fitting lid. Thus, all aromas are easily stored inside the container, saving your money.
- ● The crane must be reliable, durable, and have a long service life. This is one of the most basic elements in the design, which is made of wear-resistant materials.
- ● A tabletop beverage dispenser should have a stable bottom. Due to the metal support, the device can easily be tilted if the contents run out.
- ● Dosage of a specific number of servings. Some models may be equipped with programmable options.
- ● Possibility to regulate the temperature. The device allows you to heat or, conversely, cool drinks to a suitable temperature.
- ● Compact dimensions. Such devices do not take up too much space in the kitchen and fit perfectly into any style of interior.
- ● Simple care. After each use, it is enough to rinse the cold drink dispenser under running water or use a standard set of dishwashing detergents.
- ● The presence of a drain grate of a removable type.
- ● Some designs have a matching ice tube located inside the dispenser.
When buying dispensers, you may be sure they won’t fail. Each device is covered by a warranty. Therefore, in the event of a breakdown of the faucet or other parts of the equipment, the manufacturer will replace it free of charge!
This equipment can be used to accurately dispense various juices, milk, lemonades, cocktails and more. Beverage dispensers are specially relevant during the demonstration of chilled drinks at various events – outdoors or indoors. Structurally simple models consist of one container and special tubes. Such containers are esily washed by organic substanses – it is enough to combine water with basic detergents Moreover, the modern Flo-Smart dispenser can be used both in the professional kitchen and at home. The valve is installed in only two possible positions – open and closed. The company offers a range of dispensers for drinks of different volumes from a high-quality manufacturer at competitive prices. In addition, models are offered for sale with several capacities – with 4 to choose from. They can be used for various drinks, water, coffee, or even beer. Thus, a dispenser today is an indispensable device for both domestic and professional usage!