Instagram is one of the most popular social media platforms, and it’s become an essential part of any business’s marketing strategy. Because Instagram is all about visual content, you need to use specific tools and techniques to get the most out of your Instagram marketing efforts.
One of the best ways to enhance your Instagram marketing efforts is by using software or tools specifically designed to make it easier for businesses to succeed on Instagram. There are a number of different programs available – some free and some paid – that can help you do things like create high-quality images, track analytics, engage with new Instagram followers, schedule posts in advance, and more.
For example, if you want to create stunning images for your Instagram posts without any design experience, there are a number of photo editors available that can help you add filters and text and create collages or memes. One such tool is PicMonkey, which makes it easy to manipulate photos using simple design tools and features like touch-up brushes and overlays. Many of the tools on this list have free versions or trial periods, so you can try them out before committing to a paid subscription plan.
In this article, we will take a look at the many different IG marketing tools available and how each can help with your social media efforts.
7 Excellent Instagram Marketing Tools to Consider
1. Planoly is a visual content management tool that allows you to easily plan, organize, and schedule your Instagram posts. You can use it to upload photos from your computer or phone, rearrange the order of your posts with drag-and-drop functionality, add captions and location tags, preview how your feed will look with different layouts and filters, view analytics like reach and engagement for each post, and much more.
2. Hootsuite is another popular platform for managing Instagram content. It offers similar features as Planoly but also comes with additional capabilities like cross-posting across multiple social media platforms (including Facebook, Twitter, LinkedIn, Pinterest, YouTube), scheduling publishing dates in advance for all of your social media posts, and comprehensive analytics.
3. Later is another visual content management platform that allows you to schedule your Instagram posts in advance and view analytics for each of your posts. The main difference between Later and Planoly or Hootsuite is that it does not allow you to upload photos directly from your computer or phone; instead, you can only add photos to your queue by uploading them from an existing Instagram post. This can be a downside if you want more control over the styling of your photos before using them in a post, but it’s also great if you’re looking for a simple way to plan out your content without being distracted by too many options and features.
4. TakeOff is a mobile app specifically designed for Instagram scheduling. It allows you to curate and schedule your content all from within the app, making it ideal for users who don’t want to deal with any complex settings or features. You can also use TakeOff to monitor your feed’s performance over time, see analytics on how each of your posts is doing, and collaborate with other users on a shared Instagram account. Picuki is another interesting Instagram tool that you might want to consider as well.
5. Latergramme is another mobile app that allows you to manage your Instagram content from a mobile device. Similar to TakeOff, it has a very simple interface that makes it easy for anyone to start using the tool right away and quickly add photos to their queue without worrying about too many complicated settings and options.
6. Iconosquare is an all-in-one tool that allows you to manage your Instagram account, analyze your content performance, and even run contests. It’s particularly great for users who want to track their growth over time and compare it with industry benchmarks, as it offers insights on follower growth, likes per post, user demographics, and much more.
7. Sprout Social is a comprehensive social media management platform that includes Instagram scheduling capabilities in addition to other tools like monitoring mentions of your brand on social media platforms and creating custom reports based on your specific goals and objectives. If you’re looking for an all-in-one solution for managing multiple social media accounts or just want access to lots of powerful analytics data, then Sprout Social may be the ideal option for you.
Growing Your IG Presence with Automation Tools
In summary, there are a number of great tools that you can use to manage your Instagram content and schedule posts in advance. Some popular options include Planoly, Hootsuite, Later, TakeOff, Latergramme, Iconosquare, and Sprout Social. Each tool offers its own unique set of features and capabilities, so be sure to carefully assess your needs and preferences before deciding which tool is right for you.