With the advent of technology, it has become easier for people to live better and have higher standards of living. As part of the initiative to accomplish that standard, Habib Rafiq Pvt Ltd and FDH are now set to launch Lahore Smart City in Lahore.
It aims to be the next epitome of luxury and tranquility for Pakistanis and those interested in investing in or moving to Pakistan.
Intelligent technology in a smart city that won’t escape your attention, giving you the opportunity to live in a green environment (30% of the total area is reserved for natural assets) and enjoy modern construction ideas and innovative housing methods with eco-friendly features.
In addition to bringing improvements in the residents’ quality of life, this project will provide an adaptable environment, recreational opportunities, and job opportunities, as well as attract foreign investors.
Its smart features include:
· Smart Security
· Smart Building
· Smart Health
· Smart Transportation
· Smart Resource Management
· Smart Connectivity
· Smart Facilities
Based on data collected by residents, municipal buildings, transportation infrastructure, etc., an eco-friendly and sustainable urban development is created.
Over a thousand Kanal of land, this will be Pakistan’s second-largest smart city.
In the heart of Punjab, a modern villa with unmatched amenities and world-class attractions. Luxury apartments and residential plots are available at LSC. The LDA approved the project’s NOC in February, and the project owners have also given their approval and confirmation to the land acquisition. This entire plan has been master-planned by Singapore-based consultancy firm Surbana Jurong. With more than 50 years of experience and a long history of clients, it is one of the largest urban, industrial and infrastructure consulting firms in Asia.
Lahore Smart City Location
Approximately 20000+ acres of land are planned for development in the Lahore Smart City along the Lahore By-Pass Road. Using world-class infrastructure, the society has been designed and will be implemented according to international standards. Because of its location, it is ever so unique, while having easy access to all primary roads, including the N5 GT road and M2 motorway. Before any real estate purchase, location is the most important factor to consider; location determines both the advantages and disadvantages of a society. Due to its favorable location, LSC will become a hub of business investment opportunities in the mid to long term.
Installment & Payment Plan
There is a wide range of payment plans available for the plots for sale. The LSC sets a down payment of 10%, followed by a confirmation payment, and equal quarterly payments. Prelaunch bookings are eligible for the installment plans below.
As per the soft launch, the following payment plan is available for LSC for early investors.
Like Capital Smart City, the LSC is also set to comprise two major blocks.
· Executive Block
· Overseas Block
Smart City Features
This society provides eco-friendly services and facilities. It has everything a perfect community can dream of having.
· Hill Vista: The Hill Vista is a golfer’s point having the following eye-catching features; residential plots and villas, golf farmhouses, retail, food/beverages, golf club house, community club, 18-hole golf course, golf academy.
· China Village: A living combination of residential and commercial space with a beautiful crystal lake will become a recreational point as the city will grow.
· Financial Square: The central commercial hub has banks, offices, hotels, apartments, and gate offices.
· Aviation Village: A commercial area with warehouses, exhibition halls, hotels, cold storages, and technical, operational offices.
· Internet and smart software for weather, electricity, and traffic
· Recreational activities
· Aviation point
· 24/7 gated security
· Gas and water leak detection
· Waste management
· Smart streetlights
· Water quality management
· Public safety management
· Intelligent shopping
· Controlled electromagnetic emissions
· Air pollution control
· Traffic management
· Educational facilities
· Open-air theatre for residents and a great investment opportunity
· Bus lanes and stations for to facilitate inter-city travelling.
· Electric vehicles such as bikes and cycles provided to be used inside the society. This is done by giving electric bicycles and bikes to be used inside the society.
Moreover, Lahore smart city also features wide boulevards that are around 150 to 350 feet in width. With green belts and lights illuminating the streets, the atmosphere is mesmerizing.
There will be uninterrupted and unlimited access to city services (electricity, gas, water). Electricity and water will be supplied underground.
In creating the Lahore smart city, the developers have kept an eye on environmentally friendly infrastructure and facilities.
Keep following our blogs for more information and updates. Stay ahead and informed with Graana.com.