Amazon has moved around since the mid-1990s & is currently one of the biggest fourth technology companies in the world besides Google, Apple, and Facebook.
AWS has also known as more than an e-commerce platform for its digital streaming services & artificial intelligence contributions and its cloud offering: Amazon Web Services, i.e. AWS.
Amazon requires empowering customers to buildup & selling using its technologies & has wisely productized the lessons it learned in becoming a juggernaut of e-commerce on its journey into AWS. The company is constantly innovating & looking to increase efficiencies in its platform, passing the savings it obtains from the economy of scale to customers in the form of lower prices. When considering Azure vs AWS vs Google cloud, it’s also important to remember that Amazon has very mature best practices around self-healing, fault tolerance and other essential elements assumed from a top cloud provider.
First of all, let’s have a look on a background about AWS…
Officially released Amazon Web Services (AWS) in 2006. However, its development started earlier in 2003. The first convenient service was SQS; it was formed in November 2004, accompanied by EC2. AWS was essentially focused on website & application hosting in those days. Now, you can anticipate running any workload in the AWS cloud.
It can be unclear when you know nothing about clouds to choose one that supports your application and innovates while your application grows. So the reason I decided to talk about AWS. In this blog, I will show you why the AWS cloud is the best Cloud provider that you can choose to host any application or utilize their services for your advantage.
Career Options in the AWS
If you’re a cloud computing practitioner, AWS certification practice is a good move to future-proof your career, not just because there is a lot of available work but also because there are many ways to fit into the IT work environment with the skills that you will learn.
You must have questions about Which AWS Certification I Should Choose?
Because there are plenty of certifications available in the AWS, and choosing the best one which suits or match your interests level will always be better.
I hope you understood what I meant in this blog. I like Amazon Web Services due to the multiple options and services and their marvelous money-saving pricing model.
There has been a huge demand for AWS certified cloud architects & professionals. If you are prepared to start a career in cloud computing, then you have arrived on the right page. Even if you are experienced Below I have curetted some of the most AWS interview questions and answers for experienced to help you crack your AWS interview.
Ten reasons to choose AWS over other similar cloud providers
1. Global Foundation: You will have admittance to the foundation to expand your application all almost the globe. Every service is available in many regions, which will enable you to Geo distribute environments.
2. Data repetition: AWS, by default, presents several copies of your data & is replicated within AZ’s.
3. Low Latency Content Performance: You will have admittance to one of the most comprehensive content delivery systems throughout the globe. It will provide you and your users to reach your apps faster than ever advanced.
4. Affordable Compute, Network & Storage solutions: Their core services are available for you. Just one click away, you can have computed sources like servers, services, disks, networks & buckets to process and store all your data and applications
5. Integration with various third-party services: Amazon constantly works with 3rd party assistance & providers to administer a wide variety of services to their clients & better solutions too.
6. Pay as you go pricing model: With this pay model, you pay for what you used, both seconds, minutes even hours. However, repeatedly, it will depend on the services.
7. More further usage – Pricing grows cheaper: While most utmost popular IaaS price you more as you progress, Amazon regularly reduces its charges for the ones who consume a lot of their resources.
8. Extremely available: AWS allows 99.999999999% availability of their service.
9. IT has managed services: You won’t have to stress over when maintaining a database and a cache service, or else an API, Containers or the functions; AWS also offers various services like Amazon S3, Aurora, RDS, ECS, Elasticache, API, Fargate, Gateway & Lambda. AWS fully controls them.
10. It’s VERY EASY TO USE
AWS Benefits for Customers and usage
- Tremendous demand in the global market
- Global cloud market is envisioned to expand to $ 241 billion by 2025
- More genuine pay prospects and career growth
- AWS certifications are the most advanced IT Certifications across the globe
- AWS certifications are within range & very much achievable
- AWS abilities are in great demand and yield great pay
- AWS certified professionals relish access to AWS summits & conferences
Like AWS, MTA (Microsoft Technology Associate) is a recognized Microsoft certificate. Also, it is a prerequisite for more advanced certificates such as MCSA (Microsoft Certified Solution Associate) and MCSE (Microsoft Certified Solution Expert) in the cloud Path or productivity (Office 365) path.
Microsoft’s Cloud Fundamentals program is ideal for IT experts who seek to validate their expertise in cloud computing concepts and initiate a career in the field of IT.
Read more here about the MTA cloud fundamentals