We have brought you cosmetic evolution, peptide therapy, new technology in products, which will allow you to rejuvenate, nourish and repair your skin.
Now I explain how …
Peptides have very small molecules that easily enter deep layers of the skin, making a metabolic action that tells the skin to stimulate collagen and elastin, making it resistant to the ageing process. It also prevents deterioration caused by sunlight and the passage of time, due to its antioxidant action. Best place to get peptides in the UK you can visit here to know.
Peptides are minute molecules that are formed by the union of different amino acids just like proteins. These molecules are of plant origin and can be used on any type of skin, through painless applications that rejuvenate the treated area from the first session, giving a completely NATURAL skin harmonizing effect.
Benefits vs functions:
The functions of peptides are varied, but all positive for the beauty of our skin. For example:
- Peptides are used to provoke the production of collagen, elastin, and keratin fibres and stimulate skin hydration thanks to the fact that they improve the production of hyaluronic acid.
- Peptides also act as inhibitors of neurotransmitters, that is, they reduce their release, allowing muscle relaxation and reducing facial wrinkles caused by muscle movements.
- Peptides optimize the repair of collagen fibres because they are transporters in the metabolic processes of our skin, contributing to its firmness.
Types of Peptides:
There are different types of peptides on the market, but in the cosmetic field the most used are:
- Copper: used to reduce inflammation and damage caused by the sun.
- Tetrapeptides: Puffiness and dark circles.
- Neuropeptides: produces a relaxation of the facial muscles avoiding the appearance of wrinkles with an effect very similar to that of botox.
- Palmitoyl-4 peptide stimulates collagen production, tissue regeneration and elasticity.
Peptides for a harmonizing effect:
The treatments that use the peptides stimulate the regeneration of the skin filling each one of the wrinkles from within. The procedures are performed in a manner subcutaneous and start with one assessment professional before the area that is to bind. Despite that it is evident results from the first session, the procedures contemplate more than one.
The positive effects on the skin are 100% effective and testable thanks to combining one or other peptides in different concentrations to potentiate its effects with other principles active.
How, when and where to apply I peptides?
- The application of this dermal treatment is carried out in the areas to be treated directly.
- There is no specific age for its application because it depends on the evaluation carried out by the professional in the field.
- The areas in which peptides are most used are the face and neck.
Treatment with peptides that offers Eternia Derma Center:
Also, I recommend consuming foods rich in peptides to consume foods that contain peptides to stimulate collagen in your skin and the benefits of this chain of amino acids. There are two main groups of foods rich in peptides such as milk, wheat, grains and eggs.