Are you looking for increasing the chances of pregnancy? Do you want to know the procedure before getting pregnant? Then, you are at the right place! Here are some steps through which you can easily increase the chance of pregnancy.
1. Do a check-up before getting pregnant!
If you are trying to getting pregnant then it is essential to get a body check-up before it. Even, you must ask your doctor for the vitamins that include folic acid. These vitamins help to prevent some birth defects like spina bifida.
Folic acid is necessary during the primary stages of pregnancy. Thus, you have to make sure that you are getting enough folic acid before getting pregnant. A medical check-up before pregnancy will clarify the health conditions. If you have any medical problem then you must control it before pregnancy.
Baby Science IVF provides you best IVF treatment cost in Bangalore. Visit our clinic get more information about getting pregnant.
2. Track Menstrual Cycle!
For getting pregnant, a woman has to record her menstrual cycle every month. In other words, she has to track the dates of her periods every month. 7 days before the date of the period and 7 days after the date of the period have maximum chances for pregnancy.
By tracking the above information, a woman can easily get pregnant. Additionally, the egg of a woman is fertile only for 12 to 24 hours after its release. But, the sperm of a man can live for up to 5 days in the body of a woman.
3. Focus on the positions for getting pregnant!
There are many stories about the best positions for getting pregnant. But, these all are myths only! There is no scientific proof of these stories. Here are some tips to follow:-
- You don’t need to fly your feet into the air except lie on the bed.
- It is essential to lie on the bed after having intercourse for 15 to 20 minutes to increase the chances of getting pregnant.
- Due to the law of gravity, it is essential to avoid sitting or standing just after sex. This will help you to prevent the semen to run out.
- Avoid standing and sitting just after intercourse.
- Do not go to the bathroom during this time.
4. Avoid intercourse daily
If any woman wants to get pregnant then it is not important to have intercourse on daily basis. Here are some reasons behind it:
- Firstly, regular intercourse can’t increase the chance of pregnancy
- If you are doing it around the time of ovulation then it helps to increase the chance of getting pregnant
- The sperm of a male can survive into the body of a female for up to 5 days.
In the same manner, men also have to avoid many things to enhance the chances of getting pregnant. Male should take care or avoid:
- Tight and fit cloth may have negative effects on the quality of sperm. It is advised to wear comfortable cloth rather than fit and tight.
- Men should also avoid the excessive use of cell phone. Men, who keep their phone nearby their testicles, have great chances of poor quality of sperm.
- It is better to stop alcohol and smoking. Both these have a bad impact on the quantity and quality of the sperm.
- Lastly, use healthy foods and avoid unhealthy or junk foods. This will help you to recover your lost stamina and sperm quality.
5. Enjoy stress-free life!
It is a very important fact for those women who want to get pregnant. Lots of stress and anxiety leads to various health issues like as:
- Stress and anxiety have a bad impact on ovulation.
- Lots of stress leads to a lower chance of getting pregnant.
- Drinking alcohol in stress is not a good choice. According to a study, a small glass of wine will not be harmful instead of drinking too much alcohol.
Always be happy and keep smiling to increase the chance of getting pregnant. Without stress, you can live a long and healthy life. But, with stress, your life can’t be healthy! The doctor always says “Pregnant lady should not take stress because it badly affects mother and baby both”.
6. Adopt a healthy lifestyle!
For getting pregnant and living a long life, a healthy lifestyle is a must. A healthy lifestyle involves many factors such as:
- Healthy Diet: – Consumption of healthy diets is an ideal choice. A healthy diet includes green veggies, a high protein diet, fruits, eggs, salad, etc. Do not go with junk foods or unhealthy foods.
- Do Exercise: – Exercise is an essential part of our life. Doing exercise daily helps to maintain your weight and body. It is advised to do exercise in limit because extra exercise is not good for health.
- Say Good-Bye To Smoking: – For increasing the chance of pregnancy, you must avoid smoking and consumption of alcohol. These things affect the Estrogens level and ovulation.
- Take Proper Sleep: – Sleeping on time is another important thing for a healthy lifestyle. A woman, who wants to get pregnant, must sleep for at least 8 hours per day.
Above are the important factors that will help to increase the chance of getting pregnant. Today, infertility is spreading widely among the whole population. The main reason behind infertility is our daily lifestyle. Thus, it is important to cure infertility to grow a family.
Many couples like to go with IVF treatment to cure infertility. However, you can also consult the best IVF Centre in bangalore to know more details.