With technological advancements these days it is really important for an individual or a family to have a track record of where the car has been or where the car has traveled? how much it has travelled and which locations did the car stay longer? This helps user determine where their car was, how much it has travelled. just in case an individual loses a valuable object at some place they can trace their location back to where it was by following the same route recorded in the GPS tracker locks. Which is why Tracking Fox has made something that can help many people, keeping track of their car. This tracker is going to assist in so many unimaginable ways that it would be one of the best accessories for cars. Let’s see what this Tracking Fox Device is.
What is Tracking Fox?
As the name indicates, Tracking Fox is an OBDII GPS tracking device that tracks the location of the car. It packs many great features that are very helpful for the user. A good GPS tracker is the one that not only tracks the car, but also gives real time location of the car and sends quick alerts when the car starts to move after being parked at some location for a while or when the car has been moved from frequently parked places like, Home, Office etc. This is what Tracking Fox GPS tracker does, it has so many features packed; that are important and useful for the user to keep tabs on their car or on the cars of their loved ones like; parents, kids, or spouses to keep them safe and to look after. It can also recognize driving pattern of the driver or the individual who has installed the Tracking Fox GPS Tracker. It is more than just a Tracker for the feature it comes with. It also helps with cutting fuel costs that the car and saves more fuel. That is because it is able to recognize the driver’s driving pattern and since it is an OBD11 GPS Tracker it is connected to the Electrical circuit unit of the car; that actually controls the car’s performance.
It is a multi-purpose device that can be used for not only personal but also business purpose. The Tracking Fox OBII Tracker is compatible and synced with Tracking Fox App that is available on Apple Store and Play Store. The app is windows and android friendly. This device is although only compatible with cars that were manufactured after 1996, pretty much due to changed system or due to Electronic Control unit usage in cars. It comes with a sim card to help locate through a cellular network to keep tabs.
What makes Tracking Fox GPS Tracker unique?
Many trackers available commercially have a single purpose and pretty much a single usage option or feature and that is live tracking of the car. Their size though is relatively small. Its not so subtle enough to blend into the car’s appurtenance, unlike Tracking Fox OBDII GPS Tracker that is connected to OBDII Port and subtly fading into other accessories, which makes it a safe option to use as a tracker. This Tracker has easy installation. It just needs to be plugged into OBDII port and it is ready to use. Other trackers need to be connected on a magnet-friendly surface to ensure contact or the tracker might fall and in many cases it does, but Tracking Fox is installed inside the car so it is fixed and can’t fall. This tracker sends alerts if there is an unauthorized use of the car or if there’s a break in. Other trackers on the other hand can’t seem to do this. Tracking Fox Tracker helps in reducing fuel costs of the car. This is a very distinctive feature of the Tracking Fox GPS Tracker that lets it standout from other GPS Devices. It is like an amalgamation of a OBDII Tuner and GPS Tracker with advanced features.
How does the Tracking Fox GPS Tracker work?
Tracking Fox GPS Tracker works in a simple manner. Since it has multi-purpose usage, we will talk about its first feature and how it works and that is, tracking.
- Tracking: For tracking, Tracker Fox uses multiple sources to locate or track movement. The tracking app of the tracker is synced with cloud server on the trackers the cloud server receives the data from a cellular tower (which is compatible with the sim that comes with tracker) when the car is in a range of a cellular tower. On the other hand, tracker is sending its own signal that interferes with GPS Satellites as well as the cellular tower and the activity is tracked on the app.
- Fuel Saving: The Tracker also has a fuel saving option that is because the tracker also has a micro-controller CPU that memorizes driving patters and then it commands or signals the Electronic Control unit of the car to consume fuel accordingly, thus alters the usage of fuel as per driving of the user and saves bills on fuel usage on the car.
Benefits of Tracking Fox
- It helps with tracking by two sources; cellular signals and GPS Signals so it has multiple sources just in case one is unavailable, other is.
- It helps in sending alerts if the car gets stolen
- For car rent businesses it is helpful in tracking car usage and locations it has been to
- It has cost-cutting ability as it reduces fuel consumption.
- It helps keep tracks of last 90 days of car location, route and navigation map.
- Sends alerts when there’s over-speeding of the car, acceleration, or hard hitting of brakes.
- Sends anti-theft alerts just in-case there’s suspicious entering of someone in a car.
- It can be switched from one car to another
- Easy plug-and-play feature.
- Compactness of the device.
- Dual features or tracking and fuel saving.
Now there’s a price of the device itself and there’s a monthly subscription and other price bundles and offers.
- The price of 1 Tracking Fox OBDII Device is $58.14 after a 50% discount.
- Monthly subscription to tracking plan: $7.58 a month.
- 6 Month Subscription to tracking Plan: $6.40, which is saving user 15% less than monthly subscription.
- 12 Month Subscription to Tracking Plan: $5.23, which is saving user 30% less than monthly subscription.
The purchase can only be made through official website and only payment methods are PayPal and Visa Master Card.
There’s a 30-days money back guarantee on the purchase. If the tracker dissatisfies the user in anyway or does not come through the way it was supposed to. There is customer support and money will be 100% returned to the user.
The Tracking Fox Tracker looks like an apparatus that is very multi-purpose and has many unique and exciting features that not many trackers provide. It is saving bills but also helping in tracking the car sending alerts, about theft, over-speeding or intense acceleration that might be dangerous. It uses GPS satellite and cellular network to help in tracking which makes it a very strong network for précised updated tracking. It can be a very helpful purchase for someone who’s looking for a tracker, or for even a general usage to keep logs of one’s route and locations over time.