To keep the interest of all attendees in a faith ceremony and to be captivated and expectant of the message that is being communicated, a very attractive preaching is needed, with a lot of rhythm and surprise. In addition to how good the pastor’s skills are as a conductor of an event of this type, there are technological elements that become decisive when evaluating a service. A giant led video wall raises the bar for all churches, houses of worship, and sanctuaries achieving an update that will impact the audience, build loyalty, and at the same time your congregation will increase considerably in number.
Increase the participation of the faithful with the help of giant LED screens for churches
A giant led screen is extremely versatile and offers multiple advantages, especially for churches, the great beneficiaries of this wonderful technological solution.
For the pastor it is very important to be able to interpret how his message is taken by the audience. Visualizing the gestures and emotions of his faithful is vital as it will allow you to know whether to continue with that form of communication or adjust his speech. With a led video wall this is easy to achieve since close-ups and detail shots can be projected in real time.
There are many variations of content that can be achieved to make an impact and amaze attendees. Here are some suggestions, the only limit is the imagination:
- Share custom videos.
- Images of all kinds.
- Scrolling texts, telepronter style, to be able to follow the lyrics or writing of a hymn.
- Live broadcast of a band playing.
- Real-time duplex with a church located in another state.
Benefits of having led technology in a worship center
The redesign of a space generates a lot of interest but wanting to upgrade can be expensive. Opting for a giant led screen gives a completely renovated look to any house of worship since it covers a wall and can project, not only videos, but also still images, that is, it can be played with different backgrounds or with full colors, depending on the setting that is required.
In houses of worship, led screens have created new spaces for young people, bringing new trends closer to the church, allowing, for example, the viewing of live soundtracks, with transmission of videos and images. For the elderly, it allows the display of texts on the screen in a suitable size and easy to read, either for prayers or for song lyrics, achieving the participation of all attendees.
Importantly, led video walls are effective and profitable. The costs of these products are low compared to the rest of the electronic articles that the market offers. Its energy consumption is 40% less than that of projectors, LCD and plasma televisions. In addition, being made up of modules, it is easy to replace an LED light, and considering that many are sold with spare parts included, the average 100,000 hours of useful life is considerably extended.
Its technical benefits, its brightness, resolution, the fine pitch of its pixels and its horizontal and vertical viewing angle will allow parishioners to see from any location, even those in the last rows.
Technical guide to make the best choice
The big difference, and the first thing to consider when starting to think about acquiring this technology, is that led video walls are divided into outdoor and indoor panels. For example, indoor panels are not weather resistant but tend to have higher resolution.
In general, these products are divided into categories according to their pixel pitch, a specification that determines the optimal viewing distance:
- P2.97mm: three meters away.
- P3.91mm: four meters away.
- P3.91mm Double: also four meters apart but with panels twice the width.
- P5mm: at an optimal viewing distance of 5 meters.
And although most of the panels are plug and play, the installation is usually done by the supplier company.
It is important to understand that being built by a system of assembled panels, the dimension options are practically endless, possible to adjust to any need or scenario.
The supports of these screens can be categorized into:
- Ground support: a base, a connecting bar and a truss ladder are combined to create a stable support, offering flexibility in height and width.
- Flying or rigging method: the ceiling needs to have a structure that supports the total weight of the screen.
- Wall Mounted: Some panels can be drilled and wall mounted.
Buy or rent: options for all budgets
The best giant led screen supplier companies have a sales team made up of expert technicians, designers and engineers who will guide the interested person from the ground up. In a first consultation, the objective and purpose will be defined, what is the content to be transmitted, what is the panel aspect that is needed, and what is the indicated support. This specialized team will then evaluate the issue and offer you a tailor-made solution.
It is important to know that in addition to buying, you can also rent a screen and this will depend on the utility that is given to it. An individual who wants this kind of technology in his event, be it in a corporate meeting or a social gathering, may choose to rent one of these products and add it as an occasional expense. Assembling and disassembling these displays is very easy and while anyone can do it, hiring a company that takes care of the technical issues is an important aspect to consider.
A church or house of worship may first be tempted to rent and test its functionality, but in the short term it will be much more profitable to permanently acquire a screen since it will pay off in a short time.
In both cases it is important to consider that if the quote does not include transportation, configuration, operation, disassembly and full technical support, there will be extra expenses.
Five tips for churches looking to purchase a giant led screen
Here are 5 easy tips that you should read before choosing where to buy or rent your giant screen:
- Have a physical headquarters: it is important that the company is based in your country so that it assists you correctly and is governed by the same market rules that you know.
- Technical sales and after-sales service: prioritize companies that have a team of technicians to guide and a 24/7 after-sales service.
- Installation: it is important that the installation is carried out by the same company who sells the equipment. No one knows the product like the seller company and you also make sure that they are responsible for it.
- Verify the level of satisfaction: it is ideal to do a research to check the satisfaction of previous customers, see their degree of compliance and what are the complaints.
- Price-quality ratio: evaluate the price of the product and also the financing as well as all the services offered by the company.
One of the companies that meets all these requirements and has the best prices on the market is Led Nation, dedicated to the sale and rental of house of worship led walls. Their quotes are daily and include a 3-year warranty on all their parts, free shipping to all states, 24/7 after-sales service, and monthly maintenance for a super low rate.