Dr. Dimple Boro, she is from Guwahati, Assam, India.
Her hobbies – Dancing, writing poetries in her free time. She is a co author of more than 20 anthologies and she is a compiler of two books and more are in the process..
- I have started writing from Aug, 2020 and it’s going on… The covid Situation lockdown effect..
Being a co author of many anthologies, I motivate myself, why I can’t be the author of my solo book.. This year , 2021..I first decided myself to be a published author..
3) Self Publishing… It’s the best route… Because the author can retain all rights and earns higher royalties..
4) Chetan Bhagat, Ruskin Bond, Swami Mukundananda
5) Apart from writing, Dancing( loves to dance), Teaching ( mostly Science Subject), love to do social work,preparation for govt jobs and APSC examination,etc.
6) I want to learn more new things in my life and explore it.
7) Stay Safe at home,wear mask, Protect yourself, sanitize it regularly.. Do Yoga and physical Exercises and eat a healthy food..
8) Firstly, My Visharad Degree in Classical Dance Bharatnatyam.
- Received Higher Technical Education Fellowship during my B. Sc and M. Sc in Biotechnology course.
- got selection ( merit) for Biotech Industrial Training Programme 2013-2014 for Northeastern State students, sponsored by Dept. Of Biotech Govt. Of India.
- Received National Fellowship for higher education of ST students ( on merit basis) all over India to complete my Ph. D degree in Agricultural Biotechnology.
- Received Certificate of Participation from the Dance Workshop ” Tango Talkies”
- Has been awarded with International Women Inspirational Award, 2021 , Writer’s Ink Award, 2021 organised by Applause awards in association with Silly Folks Productions, The Opus Talent Awards, 2021, most deserving award, 2021 by Award Arc, Inspiring Youth Award, 2021 and International Talent presents IT Golden Globe Award, 2021.
- She Also gets an opportunity to be a Judge of the Dance Department of the Unified Heritage, Pursuit of Unity( it’s an online platform), a new Initiative for Young Minds.