We are living in a world where technology has made everything possible. In the past, people do crafting only by hand and follow all the traditional techniques require for it. It looks interesting when someone hears that crafting can also be learned and done online on laptops. But to do beautiful Artwork, you need to choose a powerful laptop that is specially designed for it and will bring more joy while working on it. It will depend on you what type of laptop will be comfortable for you as an art student. You will need a power pack performance giving laptop with ample storage space and extended battery back up to run the advanced design software for crafting.
There are different good laptops available for Artwork students. But to opt from a different variety is a difficult task. Don’t worry; we are here for guiding you to buy one. You can also Go to this blog post at laptopsmate.com to study more about the latest laptops.
- Apple MacBook Pro:
- Battery: It comes with a battery backup of 10 hours. You need not worry about the battery again and again, as a 10-hour backup is enough for a professional to work continuously in the working hours of a day.
- Hardware: In this Laptop, Apple has introduced 16 GB of RAM for their Apple product lovers across the globe. The 4TB Ultrafast SSD is more than you need.
- Design and processor: It is sleek in design with 4 Thunderbolts USB type C port on sides. The touch bar is of the latest design and will be helpful to increase your productivity with its ease of usage.
- Responsive Touchpad and Touch ID
- High performance in every task.
- 8th generation intel-6 core and Quad-core processor.
- Not a budget-friendly
- No Touch screen
- No face ID for privacy.
- Dell XPS 15 9570
- HD: Dell has launched this laptop for a user who faces blurred screen issued in their work. It comes with Ultra HD 4K(3840*2160) resolution with an IPS panel. Providing more clearer picture
- Screen Size: Its 15.6 “screen with a thin 5.7mm grooving will give you a wider view.
- Fast booting
- Anti-Reflective screen
- Sleek design
- Long battery life
- Faster performance
- Little expensive
- Heavy to carry.
- Noisy Fan while working
- Acer Spin 3 Convertible Laptop
- Battery: Its battery life a good point as it works for 12 hours.
- All Hardware: it comes with dual-band Wi-Fi, fingerprint reader, MU MIMO Technology, 16 GB DDR 4 RAM, and 512 SSD storage
- High-Speed Processor: 8th generation Intel Core i7 8565 U processor is included in it. It can be converted into three different styles – display, tent, and tablet mode.
- Impacting loud and clear dual speaker
- 14” HD resolution
- Lack of ports
- A bit slow SSD
- Lenovo Yoga C930 4K UHD.
- Hardware: It also comes with 16 GB DDR4 2400 MHz RAM. Its storage capacity is 1 TB SSD. The processor integrated by Lenovo is of 8th generation Intel Core i7-8550U processor that is faster than other laptops in comparison.
- Convertible: It can be converted into a laptop with the help of 360 degrees hinge.
- Display: Its 3840×2160 resolution with 13.9” running on IPS PANEL display makes it a dream laptop for everyone.
- Led backlight.
- Inbuilt Webcam and Dolby Atmos Sound Speakers.
- Small charging cord.
- Microsoft Surface Book 2
- Versatility: This laptop comes with enhanced quality for graphic performance and can be used in 4 different versatile modes Laptop, Tablet, as a studio, and as a view.
- Storage: The main advantage of this laptop is that it comes with 16GB RAM and a storage space of 512 GB.
- High power processor: From gaming, to crafting its 8th generation Intel Quad-core i7 processor removes all hurdles in performance.
- NVIDIA GE-FORCE GTX 1060 graphics performance
- 17 hours of battery backup.
- Touch screen
- Uncomfortable Touch screen
- Quite expensive
Conclusion: All the reviewed laptops are high in performance. We recommend you not to worry about the cost of the laptop as low budget laptop may not fulfill your all crafting requirements.