Clicking score tests are a fun way to improve your reaction time. According to many researchers, a gamer’s brain responds ten times faster than an average person. Therefore, it won’t be wrong to say that gaming dramatically improves your mental health and paves the way for complex problem-solving skills. The Spacebar Click test or Spacebar CPS is one of the many online platforms to test your reaction time.
Professional gamers use multiple CPS tests to evaluate their abilities. For instance, the faster your reaction times are, the better you score at these tests. Here, you will find all the information you need regarding the spacebar CPS and the spacebar CPS test rules.
What is the Spacebar click test?
The spacebar Click-per-second test is the evaluation of your brain-hand coordination. The best gamers in the world also have the highest CPS scores on multiple platforms. For example, Shroud currently holds the world record for fastest click reaction time and the fastest spacebar CPS.
There are many websites and software available online to test your spacebar CPS. You can test your skills on different time levels, such as 5 seconds, 10 seconds, 30 seconds, and 100 seconds. At the end of each session, your average click per second is calculated. This average is considered your current CPS score.
How to use a spacebar CPS tester?
As I said earlier, many websites have CPS testing available for free. Moreover, you don’t need to create an account to start testing your scores.
- Visit spacebar counter website for spacebar CPS.
- Select your time duration for the test i.e. 5, 10, 30, 60 & 100 seconds.
- It would be best to start with small durations to improve your CPS and minimize finger fatigue
- Your clicking speed for longer periods depends on your stamina and muscle build.
- Once you have decided your duration, click the start button.
- The timer will immediately start, so make sure that you are fully prepared before clicking on the start button
- Start pressing the spacebar as fast as possible to reach the maximum score within the allotted time limit.
- Once the time runs out, your test ends, and the average CPS for the session is automatically calculated.
- You can retry the unlimited test times until you are tired or satisfied with your scores.
What is the average spacebar CPS score?
The Spacebar CPS score is judged similarly to the mouse CPS score. Your average clicks per second are calculated from extended time duration. Finally, these average scores are compared with the set standards to determine your efficiency level from poor to extraordinary.
|Poor||Below 6 CPS|
|Extraordinary||Above 16 CPS|
Rules for the Spacebar CPS test:
These are the officially accepted values for a spacebar CPS test at any level. If you want to improve your CPS score to set a new record, you should start testing.
One more thing that you should know is the basic rules for any CPS match. These rules apply in every CPS challenge, whether at the professional level or domestic levels. Furthermore, you need to strictly follow these rules even if you are taking the challenge online.
- You can use multiple fingers of the same hand
- You cannot use both hands regardless of the duration.
- In case of an online challenge, the player needs to show his/her keyboard through the webcam.
- It is not permissible to use any other body part than the hand and fingers to take the test.
- A disability tournament allows you to choose a single body part at the start of the tournament
- Once the challenge is started, you can’t change or swap the selected body part at any time.
- Failure to follow these rules results in discarding the CPS score and even leads to disqualification.
- The timer starts as soon as you click the start button:
- No compensation time will be provided to compensate for the unreadiness of the player.
- The time will not be paused at any moment for any reason.
CPS test is a rapidly growing trend online. People from all backgrounds like gaming or Tiktok take these challenges to evaluate their efficiency and speed. Moreover, these spacebar CPS tests are free and available for everyone online.