If a customer is arriving at an online shopping platform that is Amazon. There is only one goal, which is to buy something they want. So, among all those companies offering their product, how can you get your chance to sell. In simple words, how can you make those potential customers buy from you? Well, by understanding Amazon SEO you can get your answer.
Amazon is one of the biggest online shopping platforms. It deals in a variety of products like clothes, electric appliances, grocery, etc. Also, there are numerous exquisite brands that offer their product via Amazon. This platform has millions of sellers. Therefore, as a seller, you need to understand and work on Amazon SEO to make your products being recognized and purchased by the customers. For that you have to rank your product on Amazon. And for that purpose you need to understand how Amazon ranks its products. The algorithm Amazon uses is completely different from that of Google. So if you are thinking of using the same tactics you are wrong. Well, taking SEO services in Delhi will be a great idea.
Let’s first have a bit of knowledge about how Amazon SEO works. When a customer searches for a product, your product will only arrive at the top list. If your keywords match with them. Although, there are numerous factors that are responsible for the order of products:-
- Your product will only appear on top if you have excellent ratings. These ratings are based on customer reviews.
- Second most important thing is the quality of image. Customers always look for a clear image of a product. If your product’s image is blurry, there will be more chances of being rejected. A clear image creates a good impression and helps in generating higher sales.
- Another important factor is pricing. Customers always look for the best and the cheapest product available. If your price will be higher than that of your competitors, your product will be ranked lower.
So, as we have discussed all about Amazon SEO and how it works. You might be wondering how you can improve your rankings? Well, we have gathered few tips for ranking better with optimized Amazon SEO content:-
- Choose better keywords- As you already know that keywords play an important role in ranking your product. That is why it is really important to choose the right keywords. So that they can match with that of your leads. In the case of Amazon, you have to go for long tails keywords. These are the keywords that basically have more than three words. Reason because when a customer searches for a product, he/she will write two or three words and then choose for the suggestions below. If your keyword is long enough to match with them, your product will simply appear on the top.
- Acquire more and more customer reviews- In this advanced era of online shopping, a company’s reputation totally depends on the reviews you are getting. It is also the best way to improve your rankings. As the products having four-star ratings and better reviews are ranked on the top by Amazon SEO. This is because Amazon focuses on customer satisfaction and only ranks those products that can improve its reputation.
You can earn reviews by engaging with your audience. When a customer purchases the product, ask them to leave a review. And respond to that. You can also motivate your audience to give positive feedback. If you receive a bad review try to make sure that you respond politely and assure them the improvement.
- Set your price cautiously- Your price will directly influence your products rankings on Amazon. Customers are always very concerned to grab the best deal at low prices. If your price seems higher than that of your competitors, they will definitely turn on to them. Amazon also compares the price of you and your competitors and ranks the one on top with low prices.
Therefore, you must have to be very careful while setting up the price of your product.
- Make sure to upload High-quality images- The quality of your image represents your product and your company’s reputation as well. Good quality images can increase the sales of a company. High quality images play a very important role in attracting the potential customers to buy your product. Reason because a customer wants to have a better look of your product. And it will only be possible if you have uploaded a high quality image.
Amazon also has a zoom feature so that a customer can have a close look of a product. But for that image quality should be better.
Well, Amazon is no doubt the most famous and demanded platform for online shopping. You can take your business to the next level. If you’ll follow all the tips mentioned above to rank your product. An SEO expert in Delhi can work that out for you. If you have a better ranking, your sales will definitely increase resulting in higher profits.