While the world’s economy juggles the ups and downs of the various sectors, as a common man looking to grow money, investing in stocks can prove to be more beneficial than we realise. There are courses online as to how you should go about stock investments to attain maximum profits, what to be cautious about and what needs to be avoided. For a person trying to invest in the share market for the first time, this could be a great place to start.
Here, we would be discussing how to manage your assets once you have started, what tools you could use, and how to make life a notch simpler as far as your stock market tradings are concerned. Simple hint, it is a stock tracker.
Tools to manage your stock tradings
Stock tracker apps are a necessity for any investor looking for prospects in shareholdings. Understandably, looking after your equities, dividends, share values, ups, and downs of prices, handling multiple assets over various stocks and other technicalities of the business can be very overwhelming to handle even for someone with great expertise. That is why as the number of investors keeps growing, stock trackers are gaining much importance.
What to look for in your tracker
When you are looking for a stock tracker that most admirably bodes well with your requirements, the following are the basic things you should be looking for:
● Ease of access. You might want to look for apps that are self instructive and customisable.
● The capability of handling multiple assets. Your app should allow you to navigate across the details of multiple holdings efficiently without delay or getting hanged.
● Cross-platform integrations. Choose one that links your e-wallet and also engages with other broker apps if you so require.
● Information updates. Many stock trackers provide live information about the stock prices and the ups and downs in the market. Make sure you get regular updates and notifications for the same.
● Most importantly, choose an app that has a good reputation and a satisfied customer base. Many fraud online sites are often shady and leak information, worse still, steal money. When dealing with finances, you can never be too careful.
What is your best available choice?
Among the many available options, Delta is the most popular one. It is a free stock tracker with almost all the features that any investor would need to get started. Moreover, the team behind The team is always working on new features rolling them out with each new release. The app provides live updates, informative and easy to read statistical information as well as interactive customisations. While competing with the different apps in the market, Delta does indeed make a mark.