Are you feeling stress about kids indulging in online gaming and increasing screen-time? At a developing age, such damage can cause life-time inability and health issues. The problems leading to exaggerated screen time are eyesight weakening, stress, anxiety, and bone deformations.
Therefore, adding a removable lego wall canbring new energy to your child’s play routine. Installing a lego light kit to any lego structure or MOC makes your child channel the energy and even helps you relive the mental stress. Here we will share the benefits of having a lego wall in your home and how to make a removable lego wall in your confined spaces.
- How to install removable Lego wall:
The Lego wall in your kid’s room is the perfect decoration and helps in productive activities. You can assign a wall in the kid’s room or a portion of the wall in the living area to keep your kids engaged in a creatives way. Instead of hanging kids with online games, the lego wall enables your kid to enjoy the creative activity that will involve nerves and muscle workouts.
If you are looking for sports goods, please visit https://www.clinchstar.com/
There are two ways to make a removable lego wall in your room or home.
- Removable Lego Wall with Base Plates:
The lego base plates are readily available in physical and online stores at a reasonable price. You will require the following things to install a lego base plate.
Are you interested in “Cold War Bot Lobby”?
- Things needed:
- Lego base plates (according to requirements)
- Blue painter’s tape
- Lego bricks
The installation is straightforward, quick, and accurate with the following steps:
- Estimate the area you want to cover and the size of available lego base plates.
- Now clean the wall and remove the sticky or oily stuff. Instead of a glossy surface, select a slightly dry area of your wall to stick the base plates.
- Now stick blue painter’s tape pieces on the backside of lego base plates. First, cover the corners and then add a few in the middles and side-ways.
- Before sticking the sheet on the wall, connect both sheets with a lego brick to align the studs.
- The settlement of the first base plate is critical as the rest has to follow the same pattern. Therefore, before sticking the container on the wall, mark some points using a scale and marker.
- You can also use duct tape to easily place the first lego base plate to readjust in case of wrong placement.
- Once you achieve the perfect assembling of the very first sheet, adds further base plate sheets in a row. And add on raws to cover the desired area with lego base sheets.
Your removable lego wall is ready, and you can fix the lego bricks and even add a lego light kit to the base plate. It will illuminate the MOC in your style.
- DIY removable Lego wall:
Although the base plates are very cheap and readily available in the market, a DIY removable lego wall with old bricks is a great idea.
- Things needed:
- A same size multi-colored lego bricks
- A glue gun and glue stick
- A plywood wall chart
- Fix a plywood wall sheet on the desired area using nails.
- Collect the damaged lego bricks with the same pattern or at least make a 10×10 cm square area.
- Place another layer of lego bricks to align the legos in the right way.
- Now use a glue gun on the back of each set of 10×10 and fix it on the plywood.
- You have your DIY removable lego wall for your MOC.
- However, to add a lighting effect, you can fix Lego light kit in the base plan.