Concept of the app
Let’s face it: school can be hard and exams can be a nightmare. The actual exam itself isn’t the problem, the challenge is getting ready. The examinations are only the final destination but how one gets there is where all the hard work lies. It’s the road in between where it gets really tough. Pareksha aims to bridge this gap, filling the path to success with the information you need. You’ll approach quizzes with the utmost confidence thanks to the app’s unique and innovative approach to learning. Say no to exam jitters, and yes to passing with flying colors. Say yes to the life-changing Pareksha app!
Pareksha is available on the Android app store. It consists of several useful functionalities to smoothen the learning process. Pareksha helps students stay ahead of the curriculum in the following ways:
- Latest Exam Notifications: Government exams normally come with a raft of changes. Pareksha keeps you informed about any new updates. You won’t be shell-shocked to hear the news when it’s too little too late!
- An abundance of study material: Bringing together information that’s usually found on multiple books, the app offers a deep and rich virtual library. It has everything you need and more.
- Previous papers: Questions normally get repeated throughout the years. Maybe not exactly the same way but testing the same underlying concept. Students get access to these insightful past papers
- Current affairs: Interactive activities keep boredom at bay and concentration at its peak. Personalize your learning journey and be aware of what’s continually happening in the world around you.
- Mock tests and quizzes: Practice makes perfect, and you have loads of exam exercises through the assembled mock tests. The user is timed to simulate an accurate exam atmosphere when attempting mock questions
How the Pareksha app works
Pareksha offers a collection of government exam concepts, disseminated through mock test papers, and other in-app materials. A Daily update section lets students keep up with relevant ongoing in the academic world, while users can also delve back to the past with useful past test papers. The app also breaks down academics into specific areas depending on which group you choose. So if you have a problem in math, you can focus more on that. If it’s history that’s keeping you up at night, there’s a whole section for that, and so on. In a nutshell, Pareksha prepares you for government exams by strengthening your strong points and improving your weak areas.
Why there’s none like Pareksha
Pareksha beats many other teaching apps for sheer volume and diversity of information on the platform. It covers plenty of topics from Math to Current affairs, and everything in between to cater to all student needs. What’s more, the AI-embed interface and combination of useful mock and other government exam past papers are icing on the cake!