You can develop a healthy customer relationship by adding value, building trust, and showing gratitude. A great way to build customers’ trust and show gratitude is to give them gifts. Giving gifts to your customers has several benefits for your business.
- It demonstrates that you value them more than a mean of generating income. They can also view this as your company’s values.
- Giving gadgets to your clients can get your company more positive reviews and further generate more leads.
- It is a way to create awareness for your brand. You can designate referral gifts for your customers and new customers.
Here are some occasions you can give gifts to your customers to build a functional customer-business relation.
- When you are celebrating anniversaries or significant achievements such as retirement;
- Gift your customers when they refer new customers to your brand;
- When a customer retires their account with your company. Show them appreciation by sending them send-off gifts;
- Celebrate their birthdays and send them gifts especially for the longstanding relationship;
- During holidays or community events.
Below are samples of gifts you can present to your customers.
Murano Glass objects
Murano Glass is the best idea to realize corporate business gifts for your customers, employees, associates, or stakeholders. You can present them any Murano Glass objects at events like anniversaries, conferences, holidays, business events, corporate meeting and retirement etc. Murano Glass objects include plates, dishes, frames, vases, wine glasses, watches, among others. You can find all these gift ideas produced by Original Murano Glass OMG®, the world-best expert in genuine Murano Glass.
If you are a budget that can pay for more, a product imprinted with your company name or logo is a viable gift idea. The gifts may be t-shirts, hats for some of your dedicated customers. When they wear the t-shirts or hats around town, your brand is getting advertised. Other products you can imprint are pocket-size items like lip ointment, sunglasses, hand sanitizers, pens, notepads, calendars, or mousepads.
You can present gift hampers to your dedicated customers. The hampers should be filled with an assortment of treats. This could be packaged as surprise delivery to their homes or offices. You can hire a gift hamper expert to do the packaging for you; they will also add an appreciation note with the treats and an imprinted company ribbon. Some items for a gift hamper are coffee, wine, sweets, chocolates, crackers, cheese, or fruits.
You can also give your customers gifts that relate to the industry you represent. They will appreciate as they value and remember your product or service. For instance, if your business belongs to the stationery industry, you can gift your customers a leather bookmark imprinted with your company name and logo. For a real estate business, you can give them house-shaped items. For those in the health sector, you can send first aid kits to your customers. Video companies can send disc or film reels-shaped boxes of chocolates or candies to their customers.
This is another gift idea to show appreciation to your customers. It creates a unique style and souvenir for your customers. You can give them 3D crystal cubes that are engraved with your company logo or name. You can engrave coffee mugs, pens, wine glasses, or other souvenirs. Find out some items that can be etched from trophy stores in your locality.