Hair loss is not easy for anyone. It can cause many social and emotional problems. It is true that we all lose some hair every day, and losing 60-100 hairs a day is considered normal. However, when the number of hair strands exceeds this limit, this may be a sign that hair loss has started.
What are the Conditions for Hair Transplant in Tukey for Men?
In which cases hair transplant can be done in men? There is more than one answer to the question.
• In Advanced Androgenetic Alopecia that does not improve with medication.
• When Scarring has been stable for at least twelve months in Alopecia.
• Hair loss as a result of trauma, surgery or burns.
• In cases of Traction Alopecia.
• In case of restoration of eyelashes and eyebrows.
Before any other step for hair transplant in Istanbul, it is evaluated whether the person is suitable for transplant. It depends on the degree of baldness, the extent and quality of the donor area, the thickness and density of the hair in the recipient area, and the results of the hair analysis test. These factors also decide which type of hair transplant is the most suitable for the candidate.
Why is Hair Transplant Performed ?
• Hair transplant for men helps to return to hairy life in a short time.
• To regain lost trust,
• To get natural looking hair.
• To get permanent hair.
• To realize the desire to cut and style the hair the way they want.
What Are the Different Techniques Used for Male Hair Transplant?
Direct hair transplant (DHT)
Direct Hair Transplant is the latest technique. This technique is painless as it does not involve the use of a scalpel. It allows you to have healthy and natural looking hair. After the completion of this process, new hair continues to grow naturally for life. The main purpose of this procedure is to reduce the processing of hair follicles and their out-of-skin time and increase their survival and growth.
In the direct hair transplant method, hair follicles are transplanted one by one directly to the recipient area that needs to be closed. Each hair follicle is placed in a specific direction, depth and angle that helps to achieve 100% natural results with maximum density. Hair growth can be seen within 2 months and full growth can be achieved in 8-9 months.
Follicular Unit Extraction (FUE)
FUE is a hair transplant technique that involves taking individual follicular grafts from the back of the head and cutting them one by one.
In this procedure, each graft is taken one by one with small punches of 0.8 and 0.9 mm to heal them as non-traceable spots on the scalp. No incision is made in this surgery and therefore no stitches are needed. There is no scar on the scalp. It takes some time, but it is painless. This surgical procedure is most suitable for people with less baldness and need fewer grafts.
Why Choose Hair center of Turkey for Male Hair Transplant?
Hair center of Turkey is the best clinic for male hair transplant because:
• plantation in Istanbul is one of the first that comes to mind whenever hair transplant in Turkey are called.
• Over 10 years of experience in hair transplant.
• Using the latest world-class hair transplant techniques. Our surgeons use the Direct hair transplant technique, which is a more effective FUE modification, as well as FUE.
• Highly trained and courteous team. • Hair center of Turkey, besides being one of the few centers, is a company already recognized. With peace of mind, you can submit yourself to the experienced team of Hair Center of Turkey and have hair that comes to life again in a