NEO is a newcomer in the cryptocurrency world. At the time of the launch, it was not so popular, and the crypto value was quite less, but the tables turned really soon. The NEO was launched in 2017, and at that time, the price of each NEO crypto was around $0.14, and after eight months, the value has increased to $51. This sudden rise has shocked the world, and the holders of the NEO have increased significantly. The crypto transactions are done through the NEO wallets, and the antshare wallet is user friendly and helpful. So let us see what they actually are.
What is a neo wallet?
The neo wallet is an open-source wallet made for the users in the NEO public blockchain network. This wallet is a cross-platform light waller, and it is available in the form of a desktop wallet on Mac OSX, Linux, and Windows. The neo wallets are also known as antshare wallet as it was first developed in China.
The neo wallet is a third-party wallet that lets you connect the device onto their platform on the browser so that the user can securely manage the transactions and display the balance of the account. The neo web wallet is built on the NEO tracker, and it is one of the most friendly wallets. It gives the user the power to get control over their private keys in offline mode.
What is the need?
The neo wallets have numerous benefits. Some of them are listed below:
● The neo web wallet protects the crypto assets from potential risks.
● You can keep a check on your real-time balance of all the NEO tokens, market data, and total wallet value.
● We can earn rewards and stack on the NEO.
● User friendly, we have 24*7 customer care support.
● Using the neo wallet is really easy and simple.
● The neo wallet supports multi-currency, so you can enjoy the freedom of dealing in various currencies.
Challenges that NEO holders face:
As NEO has just started and is in the initial years, they don’t have many wallet options that are available right now. So the users need to select the most reliable wallet, and for that, here are some things you should check first:
● The NEO users must be aware of which NEO wallets are scam or legit. Due to this problem, the user faces security and trust issues.
● The users must know which NEO wallet will generate GAS and which will not.
● Some of the NEO wallets don’t support the sending and receiving of NEO and GAS, and most of the users are not aware of it.
The NEO is one of the emerging blockchains spaces that has currently created a significant impression in the cryptocurrency world. All the crypto transactions are done through the neo web wallet, and the wallets are a secured and reliable method. But not all NEO wallets are reliable enough, so the holder must know what he should go for and what he should not.