Annoyed by those intrusive ads of YouTube? Ever thought about YouTube without Ads? If yes, then we have an amazing solution for that and It is called ‘YouTube Vanced’.
What is YouTube Vanced?
YouTube Vanced is an
advanced YouTube client but with no ‘ads’. You must be thinking that why it is named Vanced? The reason is that we don’t want “AD” anywhere, be it our name. Because we also hate ‘Ads’ as much as you do.
Is YouTube Vanced just an Adblocker?
Along with a built-in ad-blocking feature, YouTube Vanced has some other great features as mentioned below:
> As we said earlier, YouTube Vanced is an advanced YouTube client which means you can browse all the contents of YouTube on it.
> Using YouTube Vanced, you can stream and download any content in MP3 & MP4 format. Which means you can enjoy your downloaded music or video contents offline anytime. It supports full HD video download up to 4K quality and music download up to 160kbps.
> YouTube Vanced supports background audio play which allows you to enjoy the music even if your phone’s screen is off. Those who like to listen to music on YouTube will find this feature handy. With this feature, you will be able to save your data as Vanced only downloads the audio in background play mode.
> It has another feature called picture-in-picture mode. It will allow you to watch videos while using other apps.
> It gives you an option to sync all your YouTube subscriptions. Which means you don’t have to worry about previously subscribed channels. You can access all your favorite YouTube content anytime.
> Other than this, you can find all the features of YouTube on it such as:
- Increase or decrease the speed of the video play.
- Change the video play quality from 144P to 4K (depending on whether your phone supports it or not)
- Double-tap on the video screen to fast forward or rewind the video. (You can customize its duration from 5 seconds to 30 seconds in the app settings.)
- Like or dislike the video.
- Subscribe to the channels you like.
- Activate captions for the videos.
In short words, you can do all the things you do on YouTube but with some advanced features.
So far, if you liked YouTube Vanced and its features then give it a try for yourself. To get YouTube Vanced on your android smartphone, do as follows:
- Visit the official website of YouTube Vanced here.
- Click on the button.
- The APK file will start downloading. Till then, go to the phone’s setting and enable the app installation feature on your smartphone. For this, go to Settings > Security and enable ‘Allow installation of apps from sources other than Play Store’.
- Now tap on the downloaded APK file to launch its installer and give your browser permission to install the app.
- YouTube Vanced will be installed in a few seconds on your smartphone.
Now you are all set to enjoy all the premium features of YouTube Vanced for ‘FREE’. So what are you waiting for? Get one for yourself right now!