1) Please tell us more about your latest single “Let’s Link,” did any event in particular inspire you to write this song? Any plans to release any sort of video for the track? How was the recording and writing process?
The writing process wasn’t difficult at all. I find myself enjoying the process of writing, trying different flows, punchlines, and rhymes etc. The creativity is the best part. The recording process is also one of my favorites. Hearing your voice in a microphone with trial and error you eventually get the sound you need for you and your song.
2) What was it like to work with Tyga and Lil Mosey?
It was An honor working with lil mosey and Tyga . I was sitting on couch watching Tyga!! now I’m doing a song with him it’s crazy . Very good ft I plan on working with these two again lil mosey especially we taking over this generation. Being able to work with this youngArtist was an experience i’m willing to do again.
3) With the major reception your music has been getting – do you feel any pressure when putting together a new material or rather the opposite?
No, I don’t feel pressure putting together new material. It’s more so finding out what’s trending, what’s popping, and what’s going to get people to react. I personally don’t like putting things out there that people are used to, I’d rather give them something different so there’s more to talk about.
4) Does the new single mean we can expect a new material – how’s that coming along?
This single is only the beginning far from the end I wanna be able to change people thinkinG with my music
5) What else is happening next in WhoHeem’s world?
Just trying to continue to go up and hopefully make an impact. I look up to Nipsey Hussle and what he did for his community, do I hope to be able to make that kind of influence in the world.