Unlike any other component of our computer, the Motherboard plays a major role in our central unit. To keep it in great condition people spend considerable money on it. And frankly, it seems reasonable, as the computer holds major stakes of our life’s data and store it within. Many people consider graphic cards, processors, or looks of their computers while the motherboard is something not to ignore and to maintain properly.
There are many types of Motherboards which can prove best for your computer, but which one is THE ONE? And which one will do justice with the operating system to run smoothly?
High performing types of Motherboards:
- ATX Motherboard
- Micro ATX Motherboard
- Mini ITX Motherboard
- The BTX Motherboard
So with these confusing types of motherboards all around us? Which is the best motherboard to go with AMD Ryzen 7 3700x?
If you think about games 24*7, then you have made the right decision about purchasing AMD Ryzen 7 3700x! Now, let us guide through which will be the best motherboard to go with AMD Ryzen 7 3700x.
Following you will find the perfect matching options sorted according to budget, brand, and type:
Best Budget Motherboards:
- MSI B450M Mortar Titanium from MSI brand.
- MSI X470 Gaming PRO carbon from the MSI brand known for its amazing VRM.
- MSI B450 Tomahawk from the MSI brand.
Best Gaming Motherboards:
- ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero from ASUS will be the best companion for your Ryzen.
Best Motherboard type compatible:
- Asrock B450M/AC from ASROCK brand in Micro ATX Motherboard.
- MSI B450I Gaming Plus from MSI brand in Mini ITX Motherboard.
If you are gaming enthusiastic, the following are handpicked motherboards for you…
ASUS ROG X570 Crosshair VIII Hero:
- In-built highly sufficient octane performance.
- You can play games, edit your vlogs, and do multitasking at the same time.
- Control the aspects of your computer with the improved AI suite control panel.
- An improved system and updated quality.
- With FanXpert4, get an excellent cooling system.
MSI B450 Tomahawk
- Does not require a CPU to connect with BIOS.
- Have awesome RBG LED lights on the motherboard.
- Creates amazing atmospheric audio with its Audio boost feature.
- Gives out noteworthy performances in Graphics.
- Built quality is top-notch with cutting edge technology.
MSI B450M Mortar Titanium
- Comes with a powerful VRM B450 chipset.
- Contains processors with simple BIOS.
- Shares amazing compatibility with Ryzen processors.
- With the combination of HDD and SSD, you will get fast and secure storage.
- Power-packed built with impressive lightings.
- Designed carefully with consideration for gamers.
- Impressive RAM, upgrading options till 64GB.
- Audio output is specially designed by Realtek ALC 892 to enjoy the audio as it was meant to be.
- AM4 socket is an addition to this motherboard which is to be found very impressive.
- Radeon Graphics comes with this motherboard.
MSI B450I Gaming Plus AC
- This has been a proven ITX motherboard for such powerful Ryzen 7 3700x
- To withstand heavy-duty cards, this motherboard comes with a PCIe slot which is made of metal.
- Every component of this motherboard is made for especially longevity.
- The Audio is built by Realtek ALC 887, so you can live every sound.
- Works perfectly with Radeon 1st and 2nd generation processors.
So, with these handpicked suggestions, each every motherboard will provide you unique features to achieve the best performance for your computer. Have fun by completing every task with superior technology.