Every average person wants to gain muscle. Muscles are soft tissues containing protein filaments of actin and myosin passing through one another.
Muscle gaining or should I say building requires serious attention, balance diet as it is related to a person’s health. A healthy diet, balance meals, routine exercises are ways to gain or build muscle, build a healthy active body and mind, be healthy.
Course of Actions to Build Body Mass
- Eat Breakfast To Build Mass – A healthy breakfast in the morning gives the necessary burst of energy and keeps a person full the time of his / her next meal or snack.
A healthier breakfast in the morning for example- omelets, smoothie and cottage cheese is your best ways to gain muscle and be healthy.
- Eat Every Three Hours – Keeping the food intake up keeps you less hungry cause smaller meals tends to keep your stomach size decreased however bigger meals in the big period of time gap makes you eat more calories thus making you fat.
So in order to gain muscle and burn fat take smaller meals in a short period of time with low calories to be healthier.
- Protein With Each Meal – Protein is food for your muscle. Foods that contain proteins such as- red meat, beef, pork, lamb, chicken, turkey, duck, fish, tuna, salmon, sardines, egg yolks, milk, whey, lentils, tofu, seeds and nuts are best for muscle gaining.
An average person of 91 kg should tend to eat 1g per 454g of body weight that means 200g per day.
- Eat Fruits And Vegetables With Meals – Fruits and vegetables (not all) are low calories and are full of vitamins, minerals, antioxidants and fiber which helps in digestion and fibers help to build muscles. Muscles are the most attractive part of healthy man
- Carbs After Workout –Carbs are energy however eating more then you need builds up fat tissues in your body.
Fruits and vegetables with every meal in the day containing carbohydrate in comparison with whole grains and exceptions of corn, carrots and raisins should be taken.
And for post workouts take rice, bread potatoes and oat etc.
Try to avoid white carbs and eat whole grains.
- Drink Water – Human body containing 70% water needs water intake more during workouts. During workouts our body sweats and loses water and impairs muscle recovery.
Drinking water during workouts prevents dehydration.
- Eat Whole Foods 90% of The Time – Whole foods are unprocessed and unrefined (sometimes a little refined) foods. Whole foods boosts your muscle mass so 90% of your meal should contain whole foods for example-
- Fresh meats
- Brown Rice
- Macadamia nuts
- Coconut milk
And try not taking processed food containing added sugar, trans-fat, nitrates, corn syrup and sodium for example-
- Fruit bars
- Frozen meals
- Ready meals
- Soft drinks
- Tinned vegetables
These are the processed foods that contain high calories and fat which are not good for health.
- Train Heavy – Building muscles and strength needs heavy training. Training heavy and safely gives the muscles the necessary shocks it needs to grow and build up.
However heavy training needs to be controlled and efficiently done otherwise it can cause greater muscle tissue damage.
Muscle gain, muscle mass or bodybuilding whatever you want to call it everything needs dedication, training, hard work and drive to keep going. Above discussion may help in some ways however it’s up to the person following the rules and trying to make their body gain muscles and be healthy.