Performing an SEO audit is not an easy task; it is one of the most complicated processes left to specialists in this field. However, a professional audit needs more time and skills and plays a crucial role for those who want to see what stands in the way of their website’s success. Audit by yourselves may possible using some of the seo tools available online; otherwise, you can hire an SEO expert for this job.
What is an actual SEO audit?
Every website owner is not aware of the search engine optimization, what impacts the ranking and performance on their website, and more. In the modern era, they don’t need to be an SEO expert; they can check what the wrong with their website using the audit tools. You won’t believe that more than 200 ranking factors affect our website; if something goes wrong with your website, it can bring a negative influence on your site. A complex SEO audit should include at least the following:
1. Technical SEO issues
2. Structure of website
3. On-page issues
4. Content issues
5. User-experience issues
6. In-depth analysis of your competitors
7. Check for broken links-broken links that reduce your rankings.
8. Check the duplicate meta-data
9. Check your website’s robot.txt file
Lets’ see some trending SEO audit tools in 2020 that everyone should know about them.
1. Woorank: It is a fantastic auditing tool for analyzing the websites and empowering site owners, SEO agencies, and digital marketing companies. It can help you find the in-depth analysis of On-page, Off-page SEO, broken links, backlinks, and recommend improving your ranking & visibility. You get the audit reports in PDF format and available in free and paid versions. Woorank enables easy to understand the reports, and SEO consultants can easy to fix the website issues.
2. Raven tools: It is excellent SEO audit software to get quality reports with all the technical SEO issues and recommendations. You get the site page speed, design, social media, backlinks, and online reputation suggestions by this powerful tool.
3. Semrush: It is a widely popular SEO audit tool used to track the organic keywords, competitor research, backlinks, and PPC keywords. Compare with competitors, create effective ad campaigns, and find the best keywords for SEO and PPC are the silent features of Semrush.
4. WebCEO: link building, keyword optimization, SEO performance reporting, competitor analysis are the critical values of this Seo tool.