Evanescence and frontwoman Amy Lee are back with their unique new single “Use My Voice,” out today via Sony. Listen HERE.
Featuring a line-up of bad-ass women who lent their voices to the anthemic chorus in the song, “Use My Voice” was written to celebrate the power of speaking out in order to promote more justice in the world.
Amy Lee said: “This is an era of awakening, and full of powerful beauty. I hope to inspire others to seek truth, find their own voices, and use them as I step up to use mine. Don’t let anybody speak for you. Only you can do that.”
Amy’s top-notch crew of collaborators on “Use My Voice” are:
· Taylor Momsen of The Pretty Reckless
· Lzzy Hale of Halestorm
· Violinist Lindsey Stirling
· Deena Jakoub of Veridia (long-time friend of Amy’s and co-writer of the song)
· Sharon den Adel of Within Temptation
· Amy’s sisters: Carrie South and Lori Lee Bulloch
· Amy McLawhorn, wife of Evanescence guitarist Troy McLawhorn
“Use My Voice” has been chosen by HeadCount in the USA to encourage voters to register, check their registration, or find out about their remote voting options amidst the COVID-19 pandemic at UseMyVoice.org. Watch the PSA (featuring a clip of the new song) HERE.
Evanescence will be touring Europe next year kicking off in Zurich on Wed 8th Sept 2021. All dates are on their website.