What amount of bling is right to the workplace often goes unanswered. Well, no one has a bookish answer as it largely depends on the etiquettes of the respective organization, personal style preferences, and the choice of Jewelry. Different gold ring designs, simple mangalsutras, toe rings, Payal, plain dangling bracelets, or designer earrings, etc – What items to wear to work remains to be a personal pick.
Various combinations of Jewelry
Ideal workplace Jewelry is seen to be something simple, plain, and effortless. Out of the various adornments, many women prefer not to wear everything to the workplace. Women try to keep them as minimal as possible for various reasons:
- Difficulty in carrying them
- Because of safety reasons while traveling or at work
- To avoid unnecessary attention
- Workplace culture
- Ease of maintenance
Having mentioned all the above reasons, one cannot avoid accessorizing. Here are a few combinations:
- Plain Pendant set for the minimalist
- Rings and earrings for the modern vibe
- Earrings with Nallapusalu gold chain for desi feel
- Studs with a gold chain for a professional look
- Mangalsutra bracelets/rings and earrings for a cross-culture look
Here are a few tidbits that will help you choose and dress for work
Defining a signature look is truly possible with office wear Jewelry too, keeping in mind just a few aspects.
- Thumb rule for choosing your work bling is to not overdo. One should try to be as minimal as possible unless your workspace is an abode to creativity and open culture where you can use statement pieces to express yourself.
- Choose Jewelry that needs the least maintenance in terms of cleaning, storing, or protection from dust, sun, light, etc.
- Being Minimal is the new order of fashion, it can easily be adopted nowadays with a separate range of workwear jewelry that is available online or with any retail jeweler.
- Engagement rings such as gold/platinum bands will be a great addition to your workwear as they render that subtle charm without being gaudy.
- Avoid enamel statement jewelry pieces, cocktail gold ring designs, bracelets with eye-grabbing charms and Payal with gungroos on regular workdays
- Try adding a mix of diamond or solitaires to your treasure chest as they add elegance and grace to the workwear and at the same time give a subtle unmatched style.
- Ensure your workwear jewelry is small yet a statement piece, for you to portray a distinctive style.
- Avoid hoops, big hangings, or chandeliers that steal the attention in your daily course of work or presentations and business meetings.
Mixing tones of Jewelry
Mixing tones of gold such as rose gold, yellow gold, and white is another great way to present yourself at workplace. Ideally, toned gold such as the rose gold and white gold offer a low key brilliance that goes well with the workplace.
Keeping it simple yet stylish is the mantra behind accessorizing Jewelry to your work. You can add a mix and match of gold shades that sit right with your office wear. For example, white gold Jewelry would be graceful on dark trousers and formal shirts. Likewise, a thin neckpiece and a mixed tone of yellow and white or white and rose gold ring lend elegance to your overall look.
Heavy Jewelry can downplay your style altogether, so choose the right bling to keep your attention focused. Simultaneously maintain a classy finesse and an urbane sophistication in your Jewelry, attire to stay ahead on the corporate ladder.
Happy Jewellery shopping!!