Islam is the complete code of life; however, it is the only dean in this world for humans’ exact and right path. Human beings are bestowed with this great blessing of Allah. Muslims need to know the importance and benefits of Quran learning. So, we need to get entire information about the Quran and the advantages of its learning.
Significance of Quran Learning
Quran learning has huge importance for humankind. However, there are several other books, but the Holy Quran is a matchless book for human beings. It is also informed to the humanity that today I have completed the Dean for you. So, the Quran is not comparable to other books. It provides information regarding Islam, but it also informs the best knowledge of all time so that you may resolve several issues of your life.
It is the treasure for our knowledge, so we need it until we take the last breath of our life. It is the fundamental truth of the Islamic doctrine of knowledge. It indicates us for the right path rather than following the dark one. So, one can have a bright future if he/she follows the right path asked in Islam. On the other hand, the Holy Prophet asked the people to leave people behind the Holy Quran and Sunnah. Thus, if you follow them sincerely, then you will never be lost. (Hakim Al-Mustadrik, Book 1 Hadith 318 – Skype Quran Classes Online )
Advantages of Quran Learning
There are several advantages of Quran learning; however, some of the most on-screen advantages of Quran learning are jotted down:
- One who learns the Quran gets the high status in this lifeIf a person recites the Holy Quran, and then he fulfills the Islamic duty
- It will speak for us on the day of the Judgment
- It will provide the proof for humans not only in this world but in the aftermath
- The learning of the Quran provides satisfaction to the soul and mind
- On who recites it, then he gets ten awards for each letter he recites
- He would get the company of the noble and an obedient angel
- The Holy Quran will lead a person to paradise
- It is also informed that the person place in the paradise will be determined by the amount of the Quran he memorized in his life
Important Hadith about Learning Quran and Its Benefits
There are some important Hadith of learning Quran with Quranforkids.com and its benefits. So, one who doesn’t know about the benefits of learning the Quran can estimate the importance of learning the Quran. Therefore, all important advantages of learning Quran are unfolded below:
- A person who recites the Holy Quran with his whole heart is determined to the Angel who jot down the creation’s actions. On the other hand, these kinds of angels have a high rank with the great and honorable position. However, the one who feels difficult in reciting the Holy Quran, but he consistently does this practice, he gets double its reward. It is quoted in Bukhari and Muslim.
- A Muslim unaware of learning the Quran, i.e., who doesn’t learn anything from the Quran, then it is like a desolate house. It is stated in Tirmidhi.
- A Muslim who recites even a single letter from the Quran, then he obtains a virtue. Similarly, a single virtue multiplies to ten virtues. It doesn’t mean that Alif Laam Meem is a single letter, but Alif is itself a single letter. It is quoted in Tirmidhi and Darimi.
- One of the main advantages of learning and reciting the Quran is the most interesting and beneficial one. A person who learns the Holy Quran, then a crown of brilliance, will be placed on the parents’ head on the day of Resurrection. However, the glitter will eclipse the brightness like the sun, which enters the houses. Can you imagine the position for the person who himself learn about the Quran? It is stated in Ahmad and Abu Dawud.
- A person who recites learns and memorizes the Holy Quran, and he knows about the legitimate and illegitimate. He will enter Paradise. On the other hand, Allah Almighty will accept that person’s intercession in favor of any of ten persons from his family who have gone to hell. It is quoted in Ahmad, Ibn Majah, Tirmidhi, and Darimi.
- One who listens even a single Ayat of the Holy Quran, then he obtains a virtue which multiplies continuously. On the other hand, the one who recites an Ayat on the day of the Resurrection, then he will find that Ayat in the shape of Noor. So, it would be valued more than virtues. It is stated in Ahmad.
- The best of you is the one who learns the Holy Quran and teaches it. It is quoted in Bukhari.
- It is also stated that on the Day of Judgment, the Holy Quran will ask Allah Almighty to put one who was reciting the Quran with the garments as well as the honor and respect. Therefore, the crown of the honor will be put on the head of the reciter. Similarly, the Quran will also ask Allah to pour His pleasure. It is stated in Tirmidhi, Ibn Khuzaimah.
Therefore, it can be said that Quran learning is one of the biggest options for humankind. If one would like to brighten his or her future, then he needs to learn it. Once you started learning the Holy Quran, then you can get the complete code of life. So, it is crystal clear that the Holy Quran provides a bright path to human beings. Thus, you should not wonder here there, but follow the path of Allah. Apart from this, the sunnah is the practical path that is given by Allah Almighty. So, you can rely on the Holy Quran as well as Sunnah for a successful life. However, learning the Quran is a very easy and supporting one for our lives, so we should invest our time in learning Holy Quran rather than wasting our time.