COVID-19 is bound to leave a mark on the Global Economy. Nations have been incurring billions of dollars of losses which is not expected to come down in the coming weeks. IT companies have been asking employees to work from home while medium scale enterprises have been staring at huge debts and losses.
Many people and students might find themselves short on cash in this situation. However, you can harness the power of the Internet to earn some cash. You might be already familiar with sites like Fiverr, Upwork, etc. While these websites are pretty impressive, it’s hard to get job proposals.
Another method you can opt for is online teaching. Without some teaching skills, you won’t be going places. The Affiliate links are a good idea but, in this pandemic, the sales of many e-commerce websites would be pretty low.
However, there was one method that we discovered which was pretty interesting. You don’t need to make any sort of initial investment, no need for fancy technical skills. You can earn cash fairly quickly and it is 100% reliable as well. The method we are describing here is ReferCoins.
What is ReferCoins?
This is indeed a valid question. Most of the users might not have heard about ReferCoins. However, if you have a Facebook or a Twitter account, then half of the work is already done. ReferCoins is like a bounty site where you get rewards based on your performance in tasks. Believe me, all of the tasks are quite simple and straightforward and only require a little bit of your time. You will be rewarded in terms of Bitcoins.
Bitcoins are a sort of cryptocurrency and are decentralized. What is good about them is that they are much more secure compared to digital transactions and it is very hard to trace them. They do not have Banks or other Financial institutions playing the middleman. You can also choose between different Bitcoin currencies as well. However, keep in mind that ReferCoins pays you after you gain a minimum amount, sort of like a Threshold amount.
How does it work?
1. Browse bounties
Go to the official site of ReferCoins and navigate to “Bounty campaigns” located on the menu bar. You will find many micro tasks listed there with their reward structure and rules.
2. Complete tasks
Once you decide to join a campaign after carefully reviewing their guidelines, you need to apply for the same and get approval. Now you are required to submit your accomplished task’s proof.
3. Get paid
Once your submission is approved, you will be allocated the reward. You can simply withdraw to your wallet by entering your wallet address.
How to earn money by using ReferCoins?
There are four basic tasks by which you earn rewards or money-Facebook campaigns, Twitter Campaigns, Article Writing, Video Creation. We have already mentioned the first two and they are the easiest of the bunch. As a result, they are among the lower-paying jobs.
The latter two require you to put in a bit more effort and they will end up giving you a lot more money. In fact, the pay is depending on your performance. Also, while performing the tasks there are certain guidelines to follow. If you breach any of them, you will not be rewarded for your efforts. Let us now look at the detailed procedure.
- Sign up on the website refercoins.com
- Select your preferred bounty campaign from the options.
- Next, you need to submit your Facebook account, Twitter IDs or website or YouTube channel link. Within one or two days, your details will be verified by them.
- Check your email for confirmation saying that you are approved. Now, you can begin working.
- Finish your selected campaign and screenshot it.
- You need to submit the activity URL and the screenshot from the dashboard.
- This is the review stage and within one or two days it will be approved.
- After the approval stage, you will get the corresponding payment.
- Head over to the withdraw section and type in the amount you like to withdraw.
- You can view the amount in your wallet.
Some Basic Guidelines:
- All of the articles and videos should be original.
- An article, video, retweet, etc. should not be removed.
- There is a limit on the number of tasks that can be done per day and week.
- You need a minimum number of followers, subscribers, friends, etc. in your accounts.
- Must not share or retweet the same post twice.
- A video must be a minimum of 3 minutes long while the minimum word length for the article is 300.
So, that’s it. If you are still a bit sceptical about the payment, there shouldn’t any doubts. In order to make your mind, just go to their bitcointalk thread where many users have posted payment proof.