While the worldwide pandemic is claiming lives all over, businesses in the e-learning industry have managed to make some good from the bad situation that is going on.
With the whole world inside their locked doors, there has seriously been a significant amount of increase in profit for online learning and the ed-tech companies. This is because most students who are at home are currently using these amazing platforms to prepare for exams such as JEE and NEET online.
Increase In Number Of Users For E-Learning Websites And Apps
We all are aware of the fact that schools, colleges, and universities are all remaining closed due to this sudden outbreak of COVID-19 virus. However, in a situation like this, the trajectory for online education, which was already high, has experienced an even bigger spike.
So, in case you want to know how to make e learning website – the article on the link is quite helpful and this would be the right time to do that. Online registration of students for data science, AI, and Cloud courses have spiked by about 15% in Simplilearn, an online education application.
Not just that, but the queries for online courses has doubled up in UpGrad, another one of the popular websites that provide e-learning benefits to the students. Since people are afraid to go out of their homes in fear of catching the COVID-19 virus, they are opting to have their education online.
Benefits Of E-Learning Platforms In The COVID World
It has been found out that the percentage of students that have joined these e-learning platforms has increased by 60%, according to the e-learning app data of Byju’s. Here are some of the benefits of these e-learning platforms during COVID times.
- People don’t have to go out of their homes to attend the classes as they can find all the data online and without any difficulty.
- Most of the courses from Unacademy and apps such as Byju’s are provided free of cost so that people can save some money from it.
- There is a pretty convenient option for people who can study all they want from the comfort of their own homes.
- The scheduling of classes is also very flexible, so the students can opt for courses according to their time tables.
- The online cases at these e-learning platforms are as advantageous and informative as traditional ones because there is scope for people to interact with their professors and have all the data that they need.
- Real-time monitoring happens for the students, and teachers can view the progress as well.
- The entire format of online teaching in e-learning apps provides a friendly and informative environment for the students to prepare for their studies.
The e-learning sector is going through a lot of changes due to the onset of COVID-19. Now the main thing here is that these businesses in the e-learning sector will try to help people out in the best way without any demands.