Hair loss problems have been shared amongst men and women these days due to increasing pollution, unhealthy lifestyle, and stress. Even though after using lots of expensive products and taking hair treatments, a majority of people see zero results in it. The ultimate solution for this without going for costly procedures and the use of harsh chemicals can be to buy a wig. The wig is available in varieties of different shapes and sizes, which gives a perfectly natural look. They are comfortable to wear and can choose amongst small, big or medium length as per your shape of the face. The density is also essential if you want your wig to last long. If you’re wondering What Does Density Mean In Wigs, you should do a quick search where you’ll find some useful articles that explain the importance of choosing the right density for your type of hair. Although to give a natural look to your wig, you need to follow some guidelines. The foremost tip is to buy a good quality of wig; you can also use the cheap human hair wigs to make the difference level zero. Wigs with synthetic hair or with insignificant caps can make the difference visible. In this article, we will discuss more such unusual factors which will help you to buy a wig for giving a natural look.
- Selecting the right wig that compliments your face is the foremost step. The different wig fits perfectly with different people. It will minimize the suspicion of other people about you wearing a wig. To accurately determine the shape of your face, pull the hairs back while standing in front of the mirror and observe from your hairline towards to chin.
- For the ones with diamond shape face having narrower forehead, pointed chin, and broad face with high cheekbones must choose a voluminous wig. The hairs flattering to the forehead will give more width. They can go for shoulder-length or bob cut wigs to highlight their cheekbones area. This will draw a lot of attention towards them while adding a lot of movement to the hairs.
- People with a heart-shaped face, having a broad forehead and narrow chin must go with the wigs having fringes and bangs. It will help to minimize the width of the forehead while providing a balanced look. The chin portion can be added with lots of volumes, or else, you can also go with feathers that combine multiple layers in your hair. These can be worn from the front face, allowing the actual hairline to be visible, commonly known as lace front wigs.
- The ones with oval face shape are the most versatile and can go for long, short, straight, or curly wigs, whereas the round face shape with wide cheeks should go with center parting. Layered style with less volume covering the sides of their face making it look longer, would be most suitable for them. The next are ones with pear-shaped faces known for round chin, and a narrow forehead can go with cropped styles or angle fringes.
- People with a square-faced structure having strong jawline, straight chin, and straight hairline must go with shoulder-length or curls to add a lot of layers while enhancing their appearances.
Sizing plays an important role while buying the right hairpiece to make sure it fits well and avoid circumstances of slipping off. The loosened or too tight wig can cause discomfort while leading to sore spots. To know your correct size, measure the hairline till the forehead and behind your ears and neck. The next thing needed to look after is the construction of the cap, which makes it sit inside the head without being visible. Poor installation of the cap won’t allow giving the natural look of the wig, so make sure to buy a good quality of cap.
If you are looking for something other than the wigs mentioned above, you can also go for traditional wefts. A weft is made from multiple hairs of synthetic hair swept together, which cannot be restyled afterward. All the strands are present in one direction without a showcase of the scalp. The multiple hairs add a natural look into it but are a little more substantial when compared to the wig. They are swept spaciously amongst each other, which allows airflow while making the head cold. It is suitable for those who need to wear it for long hours and comes with an attachment like clips and tapes to make it adjustable. It is more expensive than the wigs due to the time-consuming process of knotting each strand with the stands and give a real view of the scalp.