We use different kinds of devices to watch our favorite TV shows or music videos. These devices might have various width and height of the screens. To watch videos effectively in all screens, one must use software or online tool to resize video to optimum size so that it can be viewed in all screens. Mobile display screens are smaller than tablets, laptops, desktops, or smart television. If the video is not adjusted correctly, then the picture might overflow the screen width, and it would not appear right. There are two ways one can make the video compatible with all screen-Resizing videos through online tools and resizing video through software. The selection of the right tool is essential for better visualization and high-quality video output. That is why here are the best ways to resize the video in 2020.
- Wondershare UniConverter:- It is the best free software for resizing videos that is compatible with both Windows as well as Mac operating system. User needs to download the original software from the official website of videoconverter.wondershare.com and install it on their local computer. Once the installation is complete, add the video that needs to be compressed and customize the file size, bit rate, resolution, and quality. Use preview features to see how the changes have been implemented. Once you are satisfied with the quality, then click on the compress button, and the high quality compressed video will be saved at the desired location.
- EZGIF.com:-It is an online website that enables users to resize videos of different formats like MP4, WebM, AVI, MPEG, FLV, MOV, and 3GP. Users can easily resize the video; however, there is a limitation of file size that it should not exceed 100MB. This is a free online tool, and there are no other ways to either remove this limitation or increase the file size limit. If your video file size is less than 100 MB, then you can resize the video using this free online video resize tool.
- KAPWING.COM:-Some social media allows the specific size of the videos to be shared. If these videos are not adequately sized, then they fail to upload, or even if they do, they do not engage too much traffic due to poor visual quality. In such circumstances, Kapwing.com is one of the best free online tools to resize the videos to be shared on Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter quickly.
- Fileconverto.com:-Some media players fail to load the mp4 files due to incorrect aspect ratio or short height and width of the video as compared to the screen size. If you want to change the width and height of mp4 videos, then you can use Fileconverto.com. It is an online tool that allows users to resize video keeping aspect ratio and customizing the height and width manually.
- Spark.adobe.com:-In case you want to resize the video as well as edit the video at the same time, then you can use spark.adobe.com website. It is an online tool for resizing videos that is available free of cost. It is best for video presentations, online tutorials, videos, sharing videos on social media like Facebook, Twitter, and YouTube.
To conclude, we can say that Wondershare Uniconverter provides the best platform for resizing the video. Unlike other online tools, there is no restriction at all. Also, there is no compatibility issue with different operating systems.