Today, Instagram is the most popular social media platform with more than a billion users around the world. It is so popular that almost every day, we come across something about Instagram even if we don’t use it. From filters to tags, Instagram photos come up with so many features. Sometimes we see very beautiful Instagram photos, and we want to keep them in our pocket. That is why we will cover up how to download Instagram photos.
Instagram is popular for its short content, such as photos and short videos. If you like a photo very much when scrolling through your feed or wandering around the Discover page, you might as well want to download it. Yet, you may want to download your own photos as well. If you don’t have your own photos on your device, you can download them without using third-party apps. Here is how:
Download Your Data
Instagram lets its users to get their content and mails the content to them. Here are the steps to get your content from Instagram:
- Open Instagram from the web browser and go to your profile.
- Click on the ‘Edit Profile’ button to get to your profile settings.
- Go to the Privacy and Security tab.
- Scroll down the page and go to the tab that says ‘Download Data.’
- You will see a ‘Request Download’ button in blue. Click on it.
- Now Instagram will ask you to enter your email and password to confirm your account.
- As the last step, you need to wait for Instagram to mail you the data you want. It should take at most 48 hours for them to return to you.
You can also download your data on the mobile app as well. Here are the steps to do it:
- Go to your profile page on the Instagram app.
- Tap on the three-lined button on the upright corner of the page.
- Tap on the gear icon for Settings, then select ‘Security.’
- Under the Data and History, select Download Data.
- Enter your email address and then click on the blue ‘Request Download’ button.
- Instagram will return to you in 48 hours.
Download Others’ Photos on Instagram
To download other people’s photos on Instagram, you will need to use a third-party app. We recommend the DownloadGram app. It is one of the most popular Instagram downloader apps, and it is available for both Android and iOS.
The steps to download Instagram photos:
- Open the Instagram app, and find the photo you want to download.
- Tap on the three-dotted button above the photo and select ‘Copy Link.’
- Go to DownloadGram app and paste the link of the Instagram photo.
- Click on the download button to end the process.
We have covered how to download Instagram photos. It is possible to download your photos without using a third-party app. Yet, you will need to use third-party apps to download others’ Instagram photos. We hope this article has been helpful, and you will get to know a thing or two about remarketing instagram.
If you want to be popular with your Instagram photos and people to download them, you can buy Instagram followers from InstaFollowers to grow your account. Just visit https://www.instafollowers.co address to get your followers right now.