A massage gun is a mobility device that makes use of an oscillating attachment to physically target areas of the body with rapid pulses. By rapidly hitting the muscle fibers with a gentle wave, we are able to loosen up the tight knots in the area, reduce muscle soreness, as well as improving blood flow.
As for any other electronic device, there are some points to consider before you set out to buy a massage gun. Before we explain what points you need to consider before choosing one, we would like to discuss some benefits for using such a machine.
- The massage gun helps relieve muscle soreness and stiffness.
- The use of a massage gun helps improve your range of motion.
- The use of a massage gun also helps improve blood circulation.
- The massage gun enhances muscle activation and promotes muscle recovery.
- Massage guns are lightweight and easy to use for self-myofascial release.
Below we list some points to keep in mind when choosing a massage gun.
- Amplitude: the maximum extent of a vibration or oscillation, measured from the position of equilibrium. The higher the amplitude is, the further the head will travel and the deeper the gun will hit you.
- RPM: RPM stands for revolutions per minute i.e., how many times the massage gun can hit in one minute!
- Noise/Sound Level: A vibratory device will inevitably make some noise. Some of these devices can cause very uncomfortable sounds. Best way to determine how mush sound a device makes is to watch video reviews.
- Battery Life: Just like smartphones, the Battery Life of these devices varies. When choosing a device make sure it has big enough battery.
- Attachment Heads: Each device comes with a different set of attachment heads. Each of these heads has a different purpose. Make sure to get a device that had heads according to your special need.
- Weight: Since it’s a hand-held device, the weight should pay an important role in your choice of the product.
- Design: The design of the product includes such things as weight distribution or if the device includes any special components to make it easier to hold and use despite the weight.
- Warranty: As with any other electronic device, the availability of repair and maintenance warranty is crucial when choosing the device.
- Included Extras: Not many people pay attention to the extras included with the device, but these extras might just make your experience more hassle free and convenient. Extras may include more batteries, charging station, carried bag or even a handy app that goes with the device to enhance your experience further.
In conclusion, consider all above points when buying a massage gun to make your experience hassle free and more convenient. If you want to get a massage gun right now, head over to Massage Gun to get one as soon as possible.