Gone are the times when words like cannabis or CBD led to raised eyebrows. With the recent legalization and popularity of this green herb, people are opening up to the idea of using it. CBD or Cannabidiol has become a household name due to its therapeutic properties. Such is the demand that the markets today are brimming with all kinds of CBD products, from oil to tincture, from edibles to topicals.
However, it is a CBD tincture that is gaining momentum in the market. It is sold in shiny glass bottles with droppers; the tinctures are the talk of the town. Wondering what they are and how they work? Read on and find out.
What is CBD?
Before we go deeper into the fascinating world of tinctures, let’s see what CBD is. The cannabis plant contains over 600 different chemical compounds, out of which there are 118 cannabinoids. Among the hundred, CBD or Cannabidiol is the most prominent cannabinoid. It is the therapeutic compound that gives cannabis its medicinal properties. Unlike THC, CBD is a non-high inducing element and is entirely safe for you.
CBD is known to communicate with the endocannabinoid system present in the body. It attaches to the receptors in the organs and hormones and initiates change. The cannabinoid can regulate essential functions like mood, memory, emotions, immune system, sleep, and reproductive health.
What is a tincture?
Ideally, a tincture is a thick liquid made with alcohol mixture and extracts of any herbal plant. Some manufacturers even use oil, vinegar, or glycerine as a solvent, although they might have less potency than the alcohol-based tinctures. While you can find tinctures of many different herbs, it’s worth trying the pure autoflowering seeds by high supplies.
To make CBD tincture, the manufacturers take strains that have a higher level of the cannabinoid. The cannabis plants are then left to soak in the solvent for a few weeks. During this time, the CBD extracts infused with the solution, and you get a concentrated CBD tincture. You can get plenty of tinctures, both online and in local stores.
Why use a CBD tincture?
Now that you know CBD tinctures are a thing, you must be wondering why you should use them. Here are a few reasons why you should opt for CBD tincture:
- High bioavailability: Each CBD product has a different bioavailability. It is the percentage of CBD that your body absorbs from the entire dose that you take. CBD products like edibles or topicals have a lower bioavailability, meaning that only a small percentage of it will go into your bloodstream. But when it comes to tinctures, the percentage is much higher, which makes tincture more potent. You can browse from a huge selection of CBD choices when it comes to tincture available online.
- Instant effect: When you use CBD tincture, the bloodstream located in your mouth directly absorbs the cannabinoids. These compounds reach the affected area with the blood and provide an instant effect. If you are a medicinal user, a tincture can provide immediate relief from pain, inflammation, stress, or even anxiety. When it comes to buying high-quality CBD products, then weedcenter.org is a trusted source as they are pioneers in the CBD industry.
- Easy to measure dosage: CBD is a chemical compound, and it is essential to know the exact dose that you are ingesting. Your bodyweight or your needs can help decide the suitable dosage for you. While there are no severe side-effects of taking more than the prescribed level, some people may feel dizzy for a while. Stories about CBD claim that the effective dosage helped them do better.
The tincture comes in a bottle with a dropper that allows you to keep track of the amount of CBD that goes into your body. Each dropper contains 1ml of the tincture when you fill it completely. If your bottle contains 30ml of the liquid and 750mg CBD, each dropper will have 25mg CBD.
- Discreet method: The bottle of tincture is very compact, and you can carry it with you at all times. You can also use tincture as and when you require with the dropper in an instant, without letting people around you know about it. If you are always on the go and worry about how you will get the required dose of CBD in public, tinctures can be a god-sent help for you.
How to use a CBD tincture?
The sheer amount of information and options often make it challenging to understand where to begin. Like every other CBD product, a tincture is also very versatile, and you can use it in numerous ways. Here are a few easy ways to use a CBD tincture:
- Sublingually: The most common method of ingesting CBD tincture is sublingual. You can place a few drops of the tincture under your tongue, hold it for about 20-30 seconds and then swallow it in. It will give time to the bloodstream under the tongue to quickly absorb the CBD and give you immediate relief. Although it is the fastest method of ingesting CBD, it might take you a while to get accustomed to the nutty taste of it. You can also opt for flavored CBD tinctures, be it vanilla or orange.
- Topically: If you are facing localized pain or inflammation, you can also apply the tincture directly on your skin. Clear the skin and gently massage a few drops of oil onto the affected area. It will help take care of joint pain, arthritis, tendonitis, and sore muscles.
- With food: The easiest way to incorporate CBD in your daily life is by adding it to a food or drink that you consume each day. If you have a tea or coffee in the morning, you can make it a habit to add tincture into it for its medicinal benefits. CBD tincture also goes well with food, and you can also add it to your bowl of soup or salad. Adding it to food works well especially for the people who do not like the flavor of CBD, as the food tends to mask it.
CBD tincture is like magic captured in a glass bottle. It can transform your life with its therapeutic properties that not only relieves you of many mental and physical ailments but also nourishes your body from within. Get a CBD tincture today to enjoy the goodness of CBD.