Football lives in the heart of many people all around the world. Football fans not only enjoy watching the game but also loves to play it. Though some people are born with talent, others might need some improvement to be a great player at football! However, with the right set of skills and techniques, you can easily master the game.
If you are someone who wants to be perfect at football then this article is what you need! ข่าวบอล has listed down all the skills and techniques that are required for a perfect football match. So without further ado, let’s take a look at all those skills and techniques that would be a game-changer for you!
1. Engage Yourself Into Pre-Exercises:
Before you enter the ground, it is very important to prepare your body and muscle for the game. Therefore, you must engage yourself in some pre-exercises. All these pre-exercise are carefully designed to strengthen a particular muscle. When you prepare your body for the football game, then these exercises are quite helpful:
- Box Blast: the drill is designed to improve and strengthen the muscles of the hips and legs.
- The Base Rotation: It improves the hip muscles and ankle joints that support in troubleshooting coordination.
- Calves: Football games put a great strain on your calves because of the sharp twists & turns – therefore, it is important to work-put calves before going in the ground.
- Ball Mystery Drill: This drill improves and enhances your overall football skills.
- Drag Backs: This is the best exercise for dragging the ball back when surrounded by opponent players.
2. Master Basic Football Skills:
Football is a strategical game and if you want to rock on the ground then you need to work on your basic football skills. Basic football skills are the first step to execute perfect and powerful kicks. Without basic skills, you can’t learn the technical ones. Basic skills include – Blocking, Shooting, Passing Accuracy, Dribbling, Tackling, and Receiving.
3. Work On The Technical Skill Set:
You would be a little shocked to know that even the basic skills such as tackling, receiving and dribbling are considered technical football skills. For example, when it comes to receiving; the goal-keeper just can’t catch the ball – instead he/she requires to extend his hands in front of his body to stop the ball from hitting the target. To master these skills you need regular practice.
In addition to the basic skills, there are some other sets of skills as well that includes juggling, shooting, headers, defensive skills, volleys, feints, etc. in order to be a pro at football – you need to practice each set of skills for 5 to 10 minutes daily.
4. Use Your Both Feet:
In football, using your hands – other than the goalkeeper – is a sin! So hence, you need to learn to use both feet together to master the game. Without practice, you would not be able to play with both of your feet. Practice dribbling with your stronger as well as the weaker foot.
In addition to all these skills and techniques – concentration, practice, and consistency is the key to be a successful player!