India is a secular country. Various states follow diverse religions and cultural diversity is a focal point of the country. Once winter creeps in the people who reside in the northern part of the country go on to experience heavy snowfall. One of the cities that are worth visiting at this juncture is Mumbai. It is one of the biggest cities in the world and the months of November and December tend to be pleasant. Coupled with the fact international travel could be a lot cumbersome due to a host of factors. The baggage allowance, flight time and the number of stops between two destinations have an important say in the ticket price. For this reason once if you are planning to travel to Mumbai you need to have an eye on the ticket prices. The reason being it is always on the expensive side if you do not plan it out properly.
Cheap airline tickets to Mumbai does call for some degree of research. Due to increased demand travelling to Mumbai could work out to be expensive. There are a lot of sites that can enable you to figure out the best of deals. But the choice of the site is not an easy one as there are a lot of pointers that you have to keep in mind. Some of the tempt you with freebies that does not work out to be the way that you consider them.
Which are the places that you need to be visiting in Mumbai?
Mumbai is blessed to have some of the popular tourist destinations in the country. It is one of the busiest cities of the world and it is given the tag of the commercial hub of India. Along with it, there are various monuments, temples or amusement sites for anyone visiting this city. If you end up booking cheap flights to Mumbai you end up saving a lot of money. Now let us flip through some of the popular tourist attractions of Mumbai that you can hardly afford to miss.
- Colaba market – The Colaba market situated in the plush area of Mumbai is one place where you can fulfil all your shopping needs. In the lanes, you would come across street vendors dishing out clothes, footwear along with other accessories. To bargain with the vendors is a common practice and showcases your negotiation skills. To ignite your taste buds there are some old bakeries along with eateries
- Haji Ali- It is one of the oldest and popular Islam deities in the world. In the southern part of the city amid the sea, this wonderful masterpiece exists. Once you wake on to the pathway in the sea amazing views are provided with the presence of a castle building. At this place, you can treat yourself to amazing shopping and food
- Band Stand Bandra- This seems to be another popular place to be hanging around in the city. You would see that the sea surrounds the place on one side and the bandstand is on the other side. Here you might come across vendors serving tea and snacks that are lined up across the houses of the Hollywood stars. Even the families end up playing around visiting this place a worthy bet.
- Marine drive- One of the major tourist attractions of the city and hardly a Bollywood movie goes without a scene as part of it. In the morning you would find fitness buffs indulging in walking or running, during the day time students fling on to the sea breeze. At this juncture, you might come across a major junk of crowd sitting at the premises and enjoying the cool breeze. When you are in Mumbai this is the place to be.
- Lonavala Hills- Though this is not in the city of Mumbai, this place also deserves in a mention in Situated at a distance of 2 hours from the city this is a perfect weekend gateway if you are part of the city of Mumbai. If you are in a day at Mumbai, then take a day off and make it a point to visit this beautiful hilly region.
The entire process of booking tickets to Mumbai works out to be a difficult process. This tends to complicate the process once you end up booking international tickets. The fluctuating prices could keep you on your toes. There are some ways by which you can book cheap flights to Mumbai
Planning the travel well in advance
The logic holds well that the earlier you book tickets, the cheaper prices work out to be. As per research inputs, you need to be booking your tickets a maximum of 75 days in advance or a minimum 35 days of advance to strike a better deal.
Opt for a major departure airport
Not all the airports offer direct flights from Mumbai. It means that once flights take off from less prominent airports the cost tends to be on the higher side. In the case of domestic flights, connectivity is needed as it goes on to shoot up the costs.
Try to locate a flight through multiple airline options or even airline provides to avail the best of deals. Some airlines go on to offer cheaper deals in comparison to others. Watch out on the offers before you go on to book tickets as prices tend to fluctuate considerably.
Private search mode
Sometimes flight searches can pave way for Increased prices once you go on to opt to book tickets online. The reason being the entire search data is stored in the form of cookies, thus the site store the information as this can lead to inflated prices. To go incognito is an option since no cookies are stored and every session, does call for fresh information.
Do keep these points in mind once you are booking direct flight tickets from Mumbai. Once you are a bit careful you can end up availing considerable savings.