Super Rugby 2020 has been running since Jan 31, 2020, and expected to end by June 20, 2020.
Every week we have the privilege of watching each round, and this coming week on Friday, Feb 28-29, 2020, we are waiting for round 5 of Super Rugby.
Super Rugby 2020 RD#5 Coverage Info:
Round: Super Rugby Round Five
Date: 28th February to 29th February 2020
Broadcasters: Fox Sports
Live Stream: Watch Here
Watch full season of the Super Rugby Season 2020 LIVE Streaming Online. Get 50% off now. Use coupon code “discount50” & start Super Rugby streaming instantly – Click HERE
Here is the schedule of round 5 of Super Rugby 2020:
- Highlanders v Rebels in Dunedin, Friday 5.05 PM (AEDT)
- Waratahs v Lions in Sydney, Friday 7.15 PM (AEDT)
- Hurricanes v Sunwolves in Napier, Saturday 2.45 PM (AEDT)
- Reds v Sharks in Brisbane, Saturday 7.15 PM (AEDT)
- Stormers v Blues in Cape Town, Sunday 12.05 AM (AEDT)
- Bulls v Jaguares in Pretoria, Sunday 2.15 AM (AEDT)
Check the time of each game, and set it to your time zone to ensure that you don’t miss any action of round 5.
Let’s get you started on how to stream Super Rugby round 5 online.
2020 Super Rugby Live Stream Round 5
You can choose to attend the venues to watch each game. But that seems extremely hard to do since every match is held at a different location across the globe. That’s why we recommend watching Round 5 of Super Rugby online.
Watch NOW: Super Rugby Live Stream from Anywhere
- Fox Sports Australia
Fox Sports is the official broadcaster of Super Rugby 2020 in Australia, and you only need to pay a monthly fee of $50. You can also subscribe to other channels like FOX deportes, BTN, FSI, and FOX to watch the entire round 5 of Super Rugby. If you’re traveling or on the go, then you can take advantage of watching via their mobile app – FOX Sports GO.
- Network Ten
You can also watch Super Rugby 2020 round 5 via Network Ten, which is similar to NBC, CBS, ABC, and FOX in the USA. Most of its streams are not live but delayed with one day. Therefore, you can watch live matches the next day after they have already taken place.
SuperSport has exclusive rights to broadcast all the games of round 5 to almost all countries in Africa. You’ll need to pay a small subscription fee to watch Super Rugby 2020, and also ensure that you have a reliable internet connection to watch the rugby matches in HD transmission. You can watch SuperSport through DSTV connect or via the new SuperSport app.
- Rugby Pass
Rugby Pass is the best option for viewing all rugby matches all over the world for international users who can’t access some of the streaming options that are country restricted. Use Rugby Pass to watch round 5 of Super Rugby 2020 live in HD.
How to Watch Super Rugby 2020 Live Stream Free
You can watch round 5 of Super Rugby 2020 in Australia for free in most TV streaming services. But if you’re watching the rugby matches from another country, then you’ll need to pay a subscription fee.
Here are some of the TV affiliates streaming services to use and watch Super Rugby 2020 online.
- DirecTV Now – You can watch rugby matches via ESPN, and you’ll be required to pay about $40 per month.
- Sling TV – With Sling TV’s blue plan package that goes for $30 per month, you can watch Super Rugby round 5 via ESPN.
- Foxtel Now – It has a 10-days free trial that’s followed by a monthly subscription of roughly $54 to watch rugby matches online.
- YouTube TV – For only $50 per month, you’ll enjoy watching Super Rugby 2020, and get unlimited DVR storage.
Have your weekend planned by using the above streaming options to watch round 5 of Super Rugby online. The round 5 is expected to take place on Feb 28-29, 2020.