Vyvanse is a stimulant that is taken to relax the central nervous system. It affects the nerves and chemicals in the brain that contribute to impulse control and hyperactivity.
It is approved by FDA to cure ADHD or Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder in children and adults. It is also used to cure moderate to severe form of binge eating disorder in the adults. This medicine is not used for weight loss or obesity. If you live in UK, you can find this medicine online by typing buy Vyvanse UK or Vyvanse for sale in UK.
Before taking this medicine
It is suggested to not use this medicine if you’re allergic to lisdexamfetamine or any other component from the preparation. You shouldn’t use it if you’ve taken an MAO inhibitor in the last 2 weeks. It can cause a very serious drug interaction. The MAO inhibitors comprise linezolid, phenelzine, selegiline, isocarboxazid, rasagiline, and others.
The stimulants have cause heart attack, sudden death, and stroke in certain individuals. You should always tell your doctor if you’ve:
- High blood pressure
- Congenital heart defect or heart problem
- Family history of sudden death of heart disease
To be sure if this medicine is totally safe for you, you should tell the doctor if anyone in your family ever had:
- Kidney disease
- Blood circulation problems in feet or hand
- Depression or mental stress
- Drug or alcohol addiction
A number of medicines can cause a condition known as serotonin syndrome if they interact with lisdexamfetamine. You should always tell your doctor if you take opioid medicine, medicine for depression, stimulant medicine, herbal products, mental illness, serious infections, migraines headache, prevention of nausea, or Parkinson’s disease. You should always consult your doctor if you make any changes.
Vyvanse side effects
You should get medical help if you notice signs of an allergic reaction such as: swelling of lips, throat, face, or tongue, hives, and difficult breathing.
You should contact your doctor if you’ve:
- signs of heart problems – trouble breathing, feeling like you might pass out, chest pain, pounding heartbeats or fluttering in your chest
- signs of psychosis – hostility, aggression, visions (hearing or seeing things that are not real), new behavior problems
- signs of circulation problems – Cold feeling, skin color changes, unexplained wounds, an numbness
You should get the medical attention as soon as possible if you the symptoms of serotonin syndrome, like: hallucinations, sweating, fast heart rate, twitching, nausea, diarrhea, agitation, fever, seating, shivering, fast heart rate, muscle stiffness, loss of coordination, or vomiting.
Vyvanse can affect the growth of your children. You should get in touch if your kid isn’t growing at a normal rate.
Some common side effects are:
- Sleep problems
- Feeling anxious or terrible, dizziness
- Loss of appetite, dry mouth, weight loss
- Feeling jittery, fast heart rate
- Nausea, stomach pain, constipation, vomiting, diarrhea
You can buy Vyvanse online because of the increasing demand of this medicine, sellers have started to sell this medicine online as well.