HydraFacial is a popular facial technique that makes use of a three-pronged attack to tackle a range of patient concerns. Most of the patients report no side effects after HydraFacial treatment, while others go on for days without applying makeup after the process. A natural facial treatment can make your face red and inflamed, with pain or burning. However, after the HydraFacial treatment, you should feel your skin clearer and more luminous. There is a radiant effect, which has led many people to treatment before major events, such as public appearances or weddings.
What is Special about HydraFacial?
It is very exceptional to find a facial that works with almost all skin types and without downtime, but HydraFacial is that face, and that is one of the reasons why it is so popular. This facial is treated by men and women of all ages and in all demographic properties. It can be used for those with very dry skin for those who are more prone to oily skin. This treatment is also necessary especially in winter when the skin is dry. In addition, it is strongly requested before major events such as weddings or events on the red carpet, because it offers additional glow. However, it is not recommended for the patients that suffer from rosacea or cystic acne.
Steps Involved in HydraFacial
There are different steps involved in HydraFacial.
- The process begins by cleansing the skin, followed by a gentle tonic to prepare the skin for the next step, namely dermabrasion. This frees your skin from all impurities and allows you to be more receptive to salicylic and glycolic acid infusion.
- Once the exfoliation is applied, the facial extraction phase takes place. This step is followed by the last step, which involves pumping the hyaluronic peptide to restore moisture and its shine.
- All of this can be supplemented with LED lights to help stimulate collagen. It usually only takes 30 minutes, but additional steps can be added to improve the face.
Benefits of HydraFacial
HydraFacial can meet a wide range of skincare needs. The dermatologist will be the best person to ask questions about it, in case your skin needs something different, but Hydrafacial is beneficial for different skin conditions. Some of them are listed below
- Cleaning of clogged pores
- Reduce the acne problem
- Treat blackheads
- Skin brightening
- Treating sun damage effects
- Match the skin tone and texture
- Reproduces flexibility and firmness
How Often Should You Get HydraFacial?
Although your skin looks hydrated and shiny after HydraFacial, treatment is not a quick fix. It is intended to improve the appearance of the skin over time. It is recommended getting a HydraFacial treatment every 4 to 6 weeks.
The costs of HydraFacial in Atlanta generally vary from $ 80 to $ 200, depending on the part and the level of the steps of your HydraFacial. You can often choose between Basic HydraFacial, and you can choose additional complementary therapies and a red light if desired.