You could be looking for engagement rings, wedding rings or even rings for a renewal of vows. Whatever the reason, rings that are unique are a great way of showing how unique your love is. Here are a few designs to think about:
1) Gold Crown Couple Rings: If you are the type who likes the royal vibe, you can always go for a really unique design and have gold rings made in the shape of crowns. A king’s crown for him and a more elegant queen’s crown for her.
2) Tungsten Gold Couple Rings: This metal is very fashionable these days and also has a unique appearance. It will certainly make your rings stand out in the crowd and be unlike any other.
3) Single Diamond Sterling Silver Couple Rings: When it comes to symbolizing every lasting love, there is nothing more durable than a diamond. Single diamond couple ringsare often elegant and beautiful. A bigger, more elegant diamond for her and a more subtle diamond for him with a thicker band will do the trick nicely.
4) Engraved Couple Rings: Do the two of you have a favorite quote, verse or line that symbolizes your love? Well go ahead and engrave it onto your rings. Either have both rings engraved with the whole quote, or you can have half on hers and half on his to make it even more unique.
5) Platinum Twist Design Couple Rings: If the preference is simple, yet elegant, this one is perfect. With a simple twisted design, the pair of platinum rings for couplesis not bling, but it is unique and different from every other.
6) Two Tone Couple Rings: Couple rings that have a two-toned design, meaning using two metals, can add a bit of charm to the ring. You can have diamonds studded into hers and have a smooth finish for him.
7) Patterned And Precious Stone Couple Rings: Choose a unique pattern for the ring instead of having a plain band, you can always add a few diamonds or another precious stone of choice for her, while keeping the main attraction the pattern on his.
8) World Map Couple Rings: This one is something that will speak to you if you are a couple that loves to travel or dreams of traveling the world together. Have the top half of the map on his and the rest on hers to make it complete only when placed together.
9) Lock And Key Couple Rings: If she is the heart and he is the key to her heart, then the unique lock and key pattern, where the lock is made in the shape of a heart for her and the shape of a key for him, will surely be the one to get.
10) Couple Rings With Engraved Dates: What’s so unique about engraving dates, you may wonder. But if your important date is engraved in roman numerals and worked into the design of the ring, it will definitely stand out from all the others.
No matter which you choose, what makes your rings the most unique are the fingers they adorn; the finger of the person you love most.