The biggest sporting event of the year, the 54th Super Bowl, is nearly upon us. It is going to commence on February 2, 2020 at the Hard Rock Stadium, Miami Gardens, Florida.
The television and the online world is making a great buzz about the Super Bowl, making it impossible not to be intrigued about it. And with Super Bowl nearing, the number of bets is also getting bigger and bigger by day. While some people are looking for tickets to buy, others are looking for places to place their bets.
The best way to place a bet is to place bets on those teams with the best odds. There are two major ways to do so First is to bet on a fan favorite and bet a high amount on that team. Second, to bet on a non-favorite and expect a success story.
Below are the lists of Super Bowl gambling odds for teams and favorite players.
Super Bowl Team Odds
Super Bowl odds change from time to time. Just this weekend, the tides have changed because four teams were already eliminated in the Wild Card playoff rounds. Eight teams are left to compete to be the NFL representative. Baltimore Ravens is the leading team in terms of odds in the NFL.
- Baltimore Ravens (+190). The Ravens are on top of the divisional round with 14-2 winning streak, making them on top of the odds list and crowd favorite. Baltimore has won 12 consecutive wins since late September. They remain to be a crowd favorite and most likely to win the Super Bowl.
- San Francisco 49ers (+320). 49ers credit being placed second from winning against New Orleans Saints. They are on top of the NFC odds list. Also, they have home-court advantage against the Minnesota Vikings. People were impressed with their performance on the game against Green Bay Packers, that they are sure their defense will make it hard for Vikings to perform their offense.
- Kansas City Chiefs (+350). They may be below the 49ers and Ravens on the odds list, but they are a strong team. They boast of solid offense, which will likely make them win in the succeeding games. The Chiefs is also the only team that will not be facing a wildcard team.
- Green Bay Packers (+750). The Packers are overlooked even with a 13-3 record. Their chances of getting into Super Bowl has spiked up because of their performance during wildcard weekend.
- Minnesota Vikings (+1400). The Vikings had a big leap on their odds from +4000, thanks to their relentless defense. They might be the success underdog story people are waiting to see. They capped off with a 17-9 victory against the Eagles.
- Seattle Seahawks (+1400). Their odds to win are soaring high because of their latest win against the Philadelphia Eagles. They were listed at +2000 when they had subsequent defeats before winning over Philadelphia. They were tagged as the best wildcard team out of all wildcard teams, making them dangerous underdogs to beat.
Every year, there are surprises to the outcome of the game. Sometimes, the underdogs will come through. You will be surprised to see the teams that you never pay attention to will turn out to be the best team in the game
The following are the contenders for Super Bowl MVP:
- Lamar Jackson. When it comes to Ravens, it’s going to be Lamar Jackson. He is the leader of the league’s most dangerous offenses. His strong arms and sturdy legs were appreciated by everyone watching. Some would say that 2020 is his year. He is an apparent leading player for the MVP award.
- Russell Wilson. Wilson is set to be racing against Jackson for the MVP title. This quarterback had people still talking about his touchdown pass to wide receiver, Tyler Lockett. His performance has dramatically affected the rise of Seattle Seahawks in the conference.
- Deshaun Watson. Watson led the Houston Texans to win AFC South with two touchdowns. On week 8, he made three touchdowns, one of those made them win the game against the Miami Dolphins.
- Patrick Mahomes. Mahomes has had strong seasons that led Kansas City Chiefs to be one of the Super Bowl strong contenders. This is no surprise since he won the MVP Award last season, even if he experienced a dislocated patella last October.
The Super Bowl is a super big event coming real soon. The Hard Rock Stadium in Miami will be filled with watchers and betters. Some would be betting on the popular ones and the crowd favorites, while others will bet for underdogs, wishing to see a success story. But, no matter the result, it’s important that you get to enjoy the event and get entertained by the heart-racing show that’s about to unfold a few days from now.