As we all know, parenting is not an easy task, especially for the parents who are expecting a baby for the first time. Right from clothes, blankets, and toys, there are another n number of things that are needed by a baby. One such daily use item is a Baby Bib. Every parent wants best for their children and a lot of time is spent on buying the most beneficial baby products. The whole concept of baby bibs sounds very simple and easy, but it isn’t. So, choosing the right kind of bibs at the right age is very important.
Why and when Baby Bibs are needed?
Bibs can be used from the child is born to a couple of years. Based on the age of the child and the type of food that eat, different types of baby bandana bibs are available in the market. These are general bibs that are being used from old times, made of cotton cloth that went around the neck and then tied at the back of the neck. These can be used by children of all age groups but these days a lot of thought is put into designing this baby product, hence a variety of baby bibs are manufactured to suit the requirements of all age groups.
Now, let’s have a look at the different kinds of bibs.
- Baby Drool Bibs: These look like a handkerchief and are specially designed for nursing purposes. Infants drool a lot after feeding or during teething and that may cause a lot of mess. These bibs help the baby look cleaner for long hours.
- Smock Bibs: They are usually knee-length bibs designed in the form of a shirt and give almost full-body coverage to the baby while feeding or eating. They are used to avoid any staining when the baby is wearing nice expensive clothes.
- Disposable Bibs: At the time travel it becomes difficult to carry a lot of luggage and manage the dirty linens. During such times, disposable bibs are a savior. They are similar to a normal bib but can be discarded once used.
These were a few varieties of baby bibs. All of these are accessible in different colors and patterns, depending on the gender of the child. Mushy, floral prints are available for baby girls and bandana bibs boy in many colors are available for baby boys.
Baby Bib Care Tips
Hygiene is of ultimate importance for every individual and especially for children while growing up. Hence, it becomes instrumental to take proper care of everything that comes in direct contact with the baby. Some useful bib care tips include:
- Different washing methods recommended by the manufacturer should be followed according to the fabric of the bib.
- Baby Laundry Detergent should be used while washing because the normal detergent can cause itchiness to the baby’s skin.
So, if you are a parent or expecting a baby anytime soon, explore the market and like every other thing, choose the best kind of bibs for your baby.