So you have a huge crush on someone from school and you’re ready to ask them out, but you’re not sure if to do so because well, “they’re perfect, they probably have a boyfriend/girlfriend already.” Surprisingly you’ll find that many of your crushes are probably not taken or will be single soon. 99.9% of the times the person you like likes you back. It’s fact! No, really it is. My professor said so. Always believe your college professors that’s why they studied for years.
I know a few things and I could estimate that your crush has been taking or not. Perhaps you can use this guide before she actually just tells you, “Yes I have a boyfriend.”
The following applies in the scenario where you talk to your crush and she (or he, but I’m using she) knows you and you two talk either at work or school, etc. often.
Cell Phone Fascination:
Its 2019 every person has a cell phone today. Use your senses to get if she has been taken and talking to him on phone. But think again it could be her friend. You can get another way to lock your answer. But first, take note:
– Is she typing too much on the phone while smiling? Does she not even look at you while texting?
– Being always on phone is not a good sign.
A Nosy Wallpaper
Another way of figuring if your crush is taken is by looking at her cell phone wallpaper. Being nosy may not be a good thing, but you don’t have put your face on her cell to find out! It’s bound to happen: You two are talking and she lays her phone down. If you are near each other, which you probably will when you talk, you’ll easily notice.
If a boy has been there, and he looks like manly you can assume that he is her man. You can check the way they meet and make decision that if he is her boyfriend or friend. If she place the pictures of her everywhere in her then she loves herself only. But wallpaper consisting of a guy and she looks at him all time then it is her boyfriend.
It will happen. You’re both walking to your cars after class and her phone rings. She answers it while you two are walking beside each other. Stay quiet and take notice.
– Can you hear the other person on the line’s voice? Is she a female or male?
– Grasp a few sentences, what are they talking about? “Is dad home? I’m on my way.” ~ “Are you picking me up tonight?” or “Tell Jenny not to eat the left overs!”
– Did she say ‘I love you’ like every other taken person when they hang up the phone with their love?
– You can also read about these things online like Ask.Coffee, tells us a lot about making our love life easy, and a lot of more information regarding these issues.
How to know if your crush likes you back?
Well, this is another topic. Rest assure, if your crush doesn’t mind being around you, talking to you, or perhaps she waits for you after class to walk you to your car. You can safely say she likes you;). Whether she likes you, likes you, I don’t know. You’ll have to figure that one on your own buddy. The key is to notice! Many of the times your crush will follow you after leaving class if you don’t wait for her.