We’ve been great! Super busy and working hard, but very happy.
2. Can you talk to us more about your latest single “Aphrodite”?
‘Aphrodite’ is a song about forbidden love. We wrote this song in LA with some of our good friends and are very proud of the results.
3. Did any event in particular inspire you to write this song?
Not particularly! One day we just started jamming and experimenting with our instruments, and one of my friends started singing ”Damn Aphrodite”. We loved how it sounded so we began creating the entire song surrounding it.
4. How was the filming process and experience behind the video?
It took about two long (and very cold!) days. Our filming team did a wonderful job – we had so much fun creating the video.
5. How was the recording and writing process?
We originally wrote the song in LA with our friends, and decided to develop it into an official production a couple of months later. We’re very happy with the final product.
6. What role does Sweden play in your music?
I think Sweden plays a major role in our music! Some of the world’s biggest and most renowned producers are from Sweden, including Max Martin and Shellback. They have inspired us to aim higher and be better everyday.
7. With the great reception from your previous musical has received – do you feel any pressure when putting together a new material or rather the opposite?
We don’t really feel pressure because we created “ON1Y’ to make songs that we love instead of focusing on releasing a smash-hit tailored for the mainstream radio. We’ve made sure to stay true to ourselves and only put out records that make us happy!
8. Does the new single mean we can expect a new material soon? If so, how’s that coming along?
Definitely! We’re always in the studio creating new material.
9. Any tentative release date or title in mind?
We can’t disclose the date quite yet, but trust us when we say we have more music coming really soon!
10. Any plans to hit the road?
Absolutely. We’re hoping to do so as soon as we wrap up our upcoming project 🙂