Ed Sheeran has today unveiled two new tracks “BLOW” with Bruno Mars and Chris Stapleton (LISTEN HERE) and “Best Part of Me” feat. YEBBA (LISTEN HERE). Both are featured on his forthcoming album, No. 6 Collaborations Project, available everywhere on July 12.
The two new tracks showcase Ed’s wide musical palette and the depth of his upcoming LP. The rock anthem “BLOW” is produced by Bruno Mars, while acoustic ballad “Best Part of Me” is produced by Benny Blanco, Joe Rubel and Ed Sheeran.
Ed Sheeran says – “I loved making both records. YEBBA is phenomenal, she’s onto massive things. Bruno, Chris and I had a lot of fun recording. Play them loud, tell your mates, enjoy.”
Sheeran has already released three monster tracks from his upcoming LP. “I Don’t Care” with Justin Bieber is already shaping up to be the song of summer and climbing the radio charts in tandem with the second single revealed, “Cross Me” feat. Chance The Rapper and PnB Rock. Just last week, Sheeran released “Beautiful People” feat. Khalid.
NO. 6 COLLABORATIONS PROJECT Tracklisting:
1. Beautiful People feat. Khalid
2. South of the Border feat. Camila Cabello & Cardi B
3. Cross Me feat. Chance the Rapper and PnB Rock
4. Take Me Back to London feat. Stormzy
5. Best Part of Me feat. YEBBA
6. I Don’t Care with Justin Bieber
7. Antisocial with Travis Scott
8. Remember the Name feat. Eminem & 50 Cent
9. Feels feat. Young Thug & J Hus
10. Put It All on Me feat. Ella Mai
11. Nothing on You feat. Paulo Londra & Dave
12. I Don’t Want Your Money feat. H.E.R
13. 1000 Nights feat. Meek Mill & A Boogie Wit Da Hoodie