Barcelona is crazy, beautiful, chaotic, serene and it will leave you wanting. A visit to Barcelona is a visit to a place where nothing is impossible and where every moment is filled with excitement. Regardless of where in the city you stay, each part will have its very own unique take on food, culture and architecture, and everything is always evolving. That’s why a visit to Barcelona will always, even though some permanent favourites remain, entail a different experience every time. Having said this, one of Barcelona’s most noticeable features is perhaps the 4.2 km of coastline along the Mediterranean Sea. As such, renting one of the many Barcelona beach apartments for summer holiday is a perfect way to spend time in the city. Having this tranquil base while you explore everything Barcelona has to offer is one way to make this a trip to remember. The only thing you need to decide is where along this magnificent coastline you want to spend your time. You will want to be somewhere where it is possible to enjoy the beach while still being close enough to be able to take advantage of the buzzling city centre. What are the options then?
One of the most popular choices when it comes to finding the perfect beach apartment in Barcelona is the Lugaris Beach Complex. The Lugaris Beach Complex is located on the Paseo de Calvell, 45, with only 200 meters to the nearest beach front. The Poblenou is the preferred beach by foreign visitors and it offers a variety of different facilities for sports and has a Beach Centre which is the vocal point for activities, especially during the summer season. The apartments are spacious and it is possible to find different types of accommodation depending on if you are travelling alone, with a friend or perhaps your family. The many apartments have different plannings based on the needs of the renters and you can have a one-bedroom apartment or a family unit. At Lugaris.com you can find ample information on the different options available as well as any additional information that you might need. The apartments are fully furnished and equipped with everything you might need during your stay such as Wi-Fi and a wide range of international satellite TV channels. A Barcelona beach apartment at the Lugaris Beach Complex really is the perfect base to have when visiting incredible Barcelona. However, there is a lot to see and for you to not be completely overwhelmed, here are a few suggestions.
A few suggestions
1. Sagrada Família, Antoni Gaudi’s unfinished masterpiece still stands proudly in the city, beckoning visitors with its unique structure and beautiful architecture. Just make sure to bring some water and snack as the waiting line is infamously long.
2. La Rambla, one of Europe’s most famous streets and busy with activity 24/7. It is broken up into different sections, each with its own starring attractions.
3. La Boqueria, the world renowned food market where thousands of people hurry to find the best of the best when it comes to local produce and international favourites. While you are there, don’t forget to taste the different local dishes.
4. Camp Nou, the home of Barcelona’s famous football team and the pride of the city. Even if you are not a football fan, you will appreciate the atmosphere in this majestic arena.
5. The Liceu, a city landmark and Barcelona’s opera house. Inaugurated in 1847 and remodelled after a fire in 1994, it remains one of Barcelona’s most important cultural reference points.
There are of course even more to see in Barcelona than what the list above suggests. These 5 options however display the magnitude of what the city has to offer in terms of culture, food, architecture and infrastructure. Whatever you are interested in, you will find something that will capture your attention in Barcelona.
Don’t settle for less than luxury
Barcelona really caters to all. To the football fan, to the Gaudi worshipper, to the beach lover, to the foodie, well you get the idea. Starting the journey from the comfort of one of the beach apartments at the Lugaris Beach complex means you will have the ultimate resting place between exploring the vast treasures of Barcelona. Above, only a few have been mentioned in order to display the width of experience to be had. It has not even touched upon the city’s busy nightlife where you can dance the night away while sipping on world-class cocktails. Then there is the shopping. With thousands of boutiques and local vendors alongside big chains and departments stores, it is literally possible to shop until you drop. It’s a good thing then that you have a luxury beach apartment ready for when you need a break. Spend some time at the beach or by the pool until you are good to go again.