– I’ve been good. I’m really excited about the new single.
Can you talk to us more about your latest single “Feel It”?
– I Feel Like im on a whole new musical path and I like it. It’s fresh.
Did any event in particular inspire you to write this song?
– My mother got Dimensia and I was in a deep depression for a long time and music kept me goin. I always knew I had music. Ie in the song “love it when the stress has owned u, love it when ur down on luck”
Any plans to release a video for the single?
– Yea a video is in the plans. We are just trying to work it in to the time table now
How was the recording and writing process?
– It was good. This particular song is like therapy to me and makes me feel good. So the whole process was therapy.
After the success your music has gained – did you feel any pressure as you were working on this new material?
– I don’t like the word pressure because it seems I’m trying to compete, even with myself. I don’t compete, I just dominate my space.
Do you tend to take a different approach when you are collaborating with someone else rather than on your own?
– Yea because everyone is different with there own story to tell so u gotta try an find the middle ground with them.
How Michael Jackson and Prince has influence your writing?
– Michael Jackson and Prince are musical geniuses so naturally had a massive influence on me, in the sense that u should just write what u feel in each moment. Be free with the pen.
Does the new single mean we can expect a new material – how’s that coming along?
– Yeah of course, the next single after this “like me Too” will spin people 360. I feel I’m back in my musical zone and I can’t stop.
Any tentative release date or title in mind?
Next semester November 28th that’s all I’m saying.
Any plans to hit the road?
– It’s all in the works, concentrating on getting this 1st single out.
What else is happening next in Daniel David’s world?
-We wanna release 4 singles and an album this year so the next 8 months are super busy. I’m gonna take over the airwaves. Like I always say I’m gonna make the world dance ????????