I’ve been good, since my single “Til’ I” dropped I’ve been getting a lot of live and support.
2. Can you talk to us more about your latest single “Til I“?
“Til’ I” is me basically saying “I’m back to myself with music.” I’m working and grinding until I reach the point I want to be at in life. And once I get there only keep going hard.
3. Did any event in particular inspire you to write this song ?
It was a few things in my life , some I could have controlled and some I couldn’t, that had me in a slump and I felt me getting back to my music was my way to get out of it.
4. Any plans to release a video for the single ?
The single does have a visual out right now as well. It was dropped the same day the song released. It was shot by Trademark Media, who I was perfect for shooting the visual for the track. And it turned even better than I thought it would have.
5. How was the writing and recording process ?
When writing music all together, I try to listen and hear if the track is speaking to me. As if I can hear or catch a melody or find my flow in my head. So I some what have that same approach when collaborating with other artist, but I listen and try to figure out how we both or all can elevate the track with each of our own sounds.
6. What role does Milwaukee play in your music?
Milwaukee plays a huge part in my music, I grew up here. From the family and friends I’ve have here to a lot of other talented artist that I’m close with and can’t wait to work with.
7. Do you tend to take a different approach when you are collaborating with someone else rather than in your own?
Its sort of the same process for a lot of the stuff that we create
8. Does the new single mean we can expect a new material – how’s that coming along?
It most definitely does mean new material. Right now I’m working on my first project, In which I’m putting my all into. And also I’m trying to expand myself and work with other artists.
9. Any tentative release date or title in mind?
The project will be releasing sometime in the final months of 2018. It’s title “About Damn Time,” which is me saying, “ it’s about damn time, I put my heart into my talent and start being consistent and working harder then I ever have with music.
10. Any plans to hit the road?
Yeah of course. My eyes are always open looking for events and shows to perform at. I love being on the road with my team and taking my work and talent across state lines.
11. What else is happening next in Peez’s world ?
With the project dropping soon, I’m going to have more visuals coming too. I’m just trying to finish out this going hard and strong and have an even better 2019.