2. Can you talk to us more about your single “Problems”?
Answer: Sure, what would you like to know?
3. Did any event in particular inspired you to write this song?
Answer: More like different aspects of reality and life, all come at me at once so i was trying to find a way to write how i feel and sum it up for 3 minutes.
4. Any plans to release a video for the single?
Answer : We’ll be dropping an audio visual in the meantime for an upcoming music video this summer, is in the works.
5. How was the recording and writing process?
Answer: Ain’t gonna lie, being in and out the studio over the years can really messed you up, but i ain’t no amateur so when i decided to release this single, i just buckle down in the booth since my writing skills gotten way better over the years.
6. What role does NYC play in your process?
Answer: You gotta love new york, it’s like the only place you can experience the whole world in one area, even if you never fly out, know it’s crazy but it’s kinda true if you think about it.
7. Does the new single mean we can expect a new material – how’s that coming along?
Answer: You’ll just have to wait and see.
8. Any tentative release date or title in mind?
Answer: Follow me on my social medias and you’ll get that answer.
9.What aspect of love and money will you get to explore on this record?
Answer: It’s not really about the money, more like a little story of my life i wanna share out, so rather you broke, rich, single, in-loved whatever, your bound to relate to this song one way or another, i just want you to press play and listen, really listen.
10. Any plans to hit road?
Answer: Hell yea! No dates as yet but yea, wanna see who i touch and how far my music reaches.
11. What else is happening next in Akiem Small’s world ?
Answer: Just doing what I love, write songs and put them out and hope people listen, dance, sing, whatever with it and so much more but I don’t wanna give to much out so stay tuned.