1. How would you classify your music?
I would classify it as heavy alternative Rock.
2. Who are some of your top 5 musical influences?
Pantera, Collective Soul, Black: Label Society, Megadeth, Black Sabbath.
3. What do you want fans to take from your music?
That we identify with their day to day struggles.
4. How’s the music scene in your locale?
Very good during events at Biketoberfest and Bikeweek.
5. What is the best concert you have been to?
Blue Oyster Cult.
6. What do you like most about playing live?
The energy of the crowd and the adrenaline!
7. Is there a song on your latest CD release here that stands out as your personal favorite, and why?
Shades of Gray because I love the guitar solo.
8. How have you evolved as an artist over the last year?
I began playing piano, and studying music theory.
9. If you could meet, play a gig, co-write a song, have dinner, have a drink with any band or artist (dead or alive) who would it be?
10. What’s next for you?
Releasing songs I have had the pleasure of recording over the past 15 years.
We’re super-excited to speak today with accomplished and celebrated musician Nathan Morris; greetings and salutations, …